Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

PUBG - 33% off - 24.78$

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2018 12:07 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2006
1475 posts
476 upvotes
I loved that game, made me feel high testosterone for a while, but sadly it did not age well and quality competitors are growing fast.

Their community is bleeding players month after month...
Aug 23, 2016
168 posts
646 upvotes
Can't you already play for free by using a mobile emulator?
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2960 posts
632 upvotes
i didnt know the bugs were so bad. i guess fortnite really is better. Realm royale is nice too. I was going to buy pubg today when i saw the 33% off. but yeah maybe ill pass too. hmph.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1386 posts
347 upvotes
Just download the mobile version - free to play and fun with frequent updates. I play on my Samsung Dex on a desktop keyboard/mouse/monitor.
Feb 17, 2011
521 posts
291 upvotes
Calgary
Must everything become a discussion of the merits of the product vs. all other products?

1. PUBG is on sale on Steam.

2. It has never been on sale before.

3. Thanks OP!
Banned
Dec 4, 2016
189 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver
The mobile version is very different from the PC version from what I understand.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1862 posts
882 upvotes
Markham
LOL I regret buying this game!
RTX 4090 FE & 5800X3D
Aug 13, 2016
149 posts
138 upvotes
I play this game alot and it is fun. Sometime frustrating but fun played squads
Oct 4, 2010
275 posts
245 upvotes
Torontoish
Save your money. I guarantee they will be copying fortnite and going FREE TO PLAY this year.

They already copied the battle pass. Matter of time.
Deals are on the way!
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1853 posts
1079 upvotes
Toronto
MrsDoubtfire wrote: Save your money. I guarantee they will be copying fortnite and going FREE TO PLAY this year.

They already copied the battle pass. Matter of time.
Correct and if i could get a refund on this game I will.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto
sonkiomi wrote: Half the people complaining in this thread have never played the game.
don't need to play a game to understand that it's unpolished garbage not worth supporting when you're used to playing games with high quality standards
Aug 6, 2016
174 posts
179 upvotes
Vancouver
Is this game perfect, hell no! Is this game fun, hell yes! I've been playing it for a year now and still enjoy it.

Thanks OP.
Apr 2, 2013
998 posts
1213 upvotes
Barrie
I've put over a hundred hours into it now and I've got to say that it is absolutely fun if you have friends to play with. If you don't, it is a very dull slog. You get far more BP in the mobile version of the game so if you are looking to get a decent character built, it will take you a long time here. For $25 it's decent but yes, there are a lot problems with cheaters, bugs and general performance.
Aug 15, 2017
71 posts
43 upvotes
TBH at this point there are better options, and like other said it will likely go free to play to survive. AAA game studios are entering the battle royale space, and there are already more polished free to play options. The game hasn't shown much signs of improving either.
Banned
Jul 31, 2010
156 posts
214 upvotes
KevinRmr wrote: Is this game perfect, hell no! Is this game fun, hell yes! I've been playing it for a year now and still enjoy it.

Thanks OP.
I absolutely agree. I think the issues are blown way out of proportion. It's an incredibly fun game especially when you have friends to play with. I've logged 144 hours so far and I'm still not bored of it.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1823 posts
1677 upvotes
The thrill you get in this game when you're crawling in the grass in first person mode at the last circle alone is worth $30. No other battle royale game has made my hands shake after getting a chicken dinner.
Banned
Jan 11, 2016
446 posts
325 upvotes
Made in Canada
Great game and great deal. I love both Fortnite and PUBG, granted Fortnite is a lot more quick paced and building those damn forts are impossible for me. PUBG is just a bunch of campers but still great so I switch between the two all the time.

I haven't really noticed any bugs in PUBG, granted I'm playing on a GTX 1070ti so I don't know if it's graphics bugs or not. I still play Overwatch more than anything.
Jan 28, 2010
60 posts
6 upvotes
BiteSizeThumb wrote: Great game and great deal. I love both Fortnite and PUBG, granted Fortnite is a lot more quick paced and building those damn forts are impossible for me. PUBG is just a bunch of campers but still great so I switch between the two all the time.

I haven't really noticed any bugs in PUBG, granted I'm playing on a GTX 1070ti so I don't know if it's graphics bugs or not. I still play Overwatch more than anything.
I think people are referring to bugs and that it is optimized poorly. I have a 1080ti and 8700k system and PUBG doesn't seem to play as well as other games.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)