Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

PUBG - 33% off - 24.78$

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2018 12:07 am
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7004 posts
6855 upvotes
Ottawa
txenglan wrote: I haven't even played it and I can attest that it is boring. Kids these days get excited about anything.
You've never played it but can attest to how boring it is? Good lord.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: FORTNITE!!!
Folks, quick question.

Fortnite or PUBG as a former Quake 3 player.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
I'm going to assume that means go with Fortnite without watching the video.

Thanks @kuothebest.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1853 posts
1079 upvotes
Toronto
redflagdealsguy wrote: I'm going to assume that means go with Fortnite without watching the video.

Thanks @kuothebest.
You are welcome. He is comparing those two that is all.
Nov 4, 2009
349 posts
373 upvotes
Calgary
The top post on r/pubattlegrounds today pretty much sums up my feelings on this.
Sep 6, 2016
365 posts
169 upvotes
GTA
Fortnite is fast paced and colorful; many players prefer this style. Whereas PUBG is more strategic and stealthy. Coming from a seasoned CS player both games have their pluses and minus. Fortnite is F2P, PUBG is not, so naturally more new players will be attracted to Fortnite.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1853 posts
1079 upvotes
Toronto
chaosthebomb wrote: The top post on r/pubattlegrounds today pretty much sums up my feelings on this.
facts
Jan 4, 2008
637 posts
574 upvotes
Toronto
txenglan wrote: I haven't even played it and I can attest that it is boring. Kids these days get excited about anything.
This type of colour commentary should be disallowed on RFD. We don't need another reddit or youtube comment section. Plenty of places on the internet to go for shitposting.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)