Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

Raiders of the Broken Planet (Free/100% Off; Until 05-25-2018)

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2018 9:51 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10576 posts
15687 upvotes
GT-EH

[STEAM] Raiders of the Broken Planet (Free/100% Off; Until 05-25-2018)

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
100% Off
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
In celebration of the 1st anniversary of Raiders of the Broken Planet’s Open Beta,
The main game and all 3 campaign DLCs (Alien Myths, Wardog Fury and Hades Betrayal), are available for free on Steam for 48 hours,
starting today, May 23rd 7:00 PM CET/10:00 AM PST.

Grab the campaigns during this time and keep them forever!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/4361 ... en_Planet/

Source: All Available Campaigns Are Free on Steam for the next 48 Hours, and you keep them FOREVER

For those not wanting to install the game at the moment you may claim it using the following method:
  • Click the play game. Cancel the install.
  • Navigate to each of the three DLCs available, click download, then cancel those.
  • Visit here or (Home --> Account --> Licenses and product key activations) to ensure you received the licenses for each of the items.
Last edited by GiOBoY on May 23rd, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
9 replies
Aug 20, 2016
167 posts
293 upvotes
Ontario
So many free games lately. I can't wait to never play them Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Nov 30, 2009
327 posts
46 upvotes
Winnipeg
it wants me to install it instead of adding to library first so im gonna have to skip this
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg
Nov 30, 2009
327 posts
46 upvotes
Winnipeg
ok i added them but dont know how id play them in the future if i wanted since the only way to know i have them is if i somehow randomly look at my licenses, which id then have to go to the store page when it should just be added to your library like every other freaking game! Neutral Face
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10576 posts
15687 upvotes
GT-EH
For those not wanting to install the game at the moment you may claim it using the following method:
  • Click the play game. Cancel the install.
  • Navigate to each of the three DLCs available, click download, then cancel those.
  • Visit here or (Home --> Account --> Licenses and product key activations) to ensure you received the licenses for each of the items.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Bump for last day. Whoever might miss it.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
DLCs are not free anymore :(
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)