Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

Steam: Trials Fusion $5CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2015 10:24 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16760 posts
8093 upvotes

[STEAM] Steam: Trials Fusion $5CAD

Deal Link:
Price:
$5CAD
Savings:
75% off
More offers from STEAM
This is supposedly a great game and it's only $5CAD! For some reason the Steam store is selling it for $5CAD when it's on sale right now for $5USD in the US. This is the cheapest this game has ever been.

Enjoy!
12 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16760 posts
8093 upvotes
I just tried the game and it's quite good. The graphics are very nice. It runs perfectly at 60fps on my Radeon 280x with all the settings maxed out. It's definitely worth $5 IMO.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2006
3146 posts
303 upvotes
Toronto ontario
Thanks op, bought as well. I have the ps4 version but the kids hog it.
"Truth is High, Higher Still is Truthful Living" Guru Nanak
Dec 7, 2010
49 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
I've played this game on PS4 with people before. It was very fun, especially on the custom maps. I'm hesitant on the Steam version though because it requires uPlay and that $#@t was a nightmare. Is uPlay still as bad? Also how necessary are the dlc? Would it be better to just to get the Awesome MAX Edition for 12.49?
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16760 posts
8093 upvotes
Xpolox wrote: I've played this game on PS4 with people before. It was very fun, especially on the custom maps. I'm hesitant on the Steam version though because it requires uPlay and that $#@t was a nightmare. Is uPlay still as bad? Also how necessary are the dlc? Would it be better to just to get the Awesome MAX Edition for 12.49?
When I loaded the game on Steam it asked me if I wanted to link my uPlay account with my Steam account and I chose "yes". Then the game launched. I didn't even really notice uPlay at all to be honest.
Dec 7, 2010
49 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
SickBeast wrote: When I loaded the game on Steam it asked me if I wanted to link my uPlay account with my Steam account and I chose "yes". Then the game launched. I didn't even really notice uPlay at all to be honest.
I see, guess they made uPlay less intrusive. Gonna probably pick up the MAX version. Thanks
Sep 7, 2012
32 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga
What's the difference between the Awesome MAX edition and the normal one? Trying to justify the extra $7 here.
Mar 17, 2015
333 posts
292 upvotes
Winnipeg
sc0ttyb4 wrote: What's the difference between the Awesome MAX edition and the normal one? Trying to justify the extra $7 here.
It's just all the DLC. There is enough there to warrant $7 imo, it is basically $1 per DLC pack. There is good content in there but you could also argue that just buying the base game and playing the plethora of user created content is more then enough.
Sep 7, 2012
32 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga
KrimsonStudios wrote: It's just all the DLC. There is enough there to warrant $7 imo, it is basically $1 per DLC pack. There is good content in there but you could also argue that just buying the base game and playing the plethora of user created content is more then enough.
Thanks man! I pulled the trigger on the base game however, when I finish i'll get the DLC during the next Steam sale haha.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
I believe all the dlc contains special items for track editing if you're into that. Having all the dlc also gives you more options when you download other users' created tracks (i.e. if they use dlc track editor items in their custom track and you don't have that dlc you won't be able to play that custom track).

Also, if you buy the base game to try it out and like it, you could always buy the Season Pass for $5 which gives you access to all the dlcs except Awesome Max. Awesome Max looks weird to me. You're a cat riding a unicorn. It's $3.24 on its own, but you should check out gameplay videos first.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6323 posts
3867 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I wish this ran on OS X. I'd jump on it for that price for sure.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
KennyPowers wrote: Trials Evolution: Gold Edition is also on sale for the same price. http://store.steampowered.com/app/220160/

It has better reviews, includes all of the levels from Trials HD, and doesn't require UPlay.
In a lot of the negative (recent) reviews people are moaning about Uplay and how terrible it is. If it doesn't have it then why are they complaining about it? And someone else mentioned that not all of the dlc from the 360 version is there. I've also heard that the game lags somewhat and can cause you to mess up your runs because of it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)