Expired Contests

[Daily] Steamy Kitchen - "Masterbuilt Electric Smoker Giveaway" (ends 30/Jun/2012, QC?)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2012 3:10 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106490 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Steamy Kitchen - "Masterbuilt Electric Smoker Giveaway" (ends 30/Jun/2012, QC?)

(mmmmm .... I can smell the ribs already :D )

Steamy Kitchen's "Masterbuilt Electric Smoker Giveaway"

Prize: 30″ Masterbuilt Electric Smoker

ARV: $349

Rules: Enter: http://steamykitchen.com/21135-giveaway ... moker.html

Search: steamykitchen

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
13 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
They have some nice prizes at Steamy kitchen. The entry is usually simple. Much easier than the Leite's ones with 3 entries per day * 100 different contests with captcha and all that jazz.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106490 upvotes
Richmond Hill
driddles wrote:
Apr 9th, 2012 9:04 pm
They have some nice prizes at Steamy kitchen. The entry is usually simple. Much easier than the Leite's ones with 3 entries per day * 100 different contests with captcha and all that jazz.

Plus I just like browsing their recipes :)
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16458 posts
4496 upvotes
Two of my fave foods in that video (ribs and chicken). Would be a great prize. Thanks...
Aug 8, 2012
2 posts
ALBERTON
Hello friends how r u all i am new here and i want to get more information about smokers products.
Aug 8, 2012
2 posts
ALBERTON
Arrive to Smokepistol.com, which has been helping people to find Electric Meat Food Smokers, Bbq Smokers Tools, Barbeque Smokers Generator. Smoking Meat & Fish.