• Sep 24th, 2017 3:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
2681 posts
365 upvotes
Toronto
i guess im in the minority as the movie didnt really do a whole lot for me.

Shouldve been toned down a bit and released as a kids movie.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1129 posts
254 upvotes
Mr_Fanta wrote:
Sep 6th, 2017 4:53 pm
Interesting. I just walked by the Toronto house (450 Pape Avenue) this afternoon to get to the library where I'm posting from at the moment. LOL They used the interior of the house for the film "It". What's also interesting is that the house is also being used again for another film today. Toronto really is "Hollywood North".
http://toronto.citynews.ca/2017/09/12/r ... ilm-shoot/
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
6874 posts
1399 upvotes
Talamasca wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 11:46 pm
I really enjoyed It. My favourite parts were actually the non-horror parts with the friendship of The Losers Club. It reminded me of Stand By Me.

Yeah, the casting for Chapter 2 will be interesting, especially since this movie will make a ton of money. My money for adult Bev is Jessica Chastain. She and the director have already worked together on his previous movie Mama, and she has shown a willingness to work in different genres like horror. The adult versions of the boys is wide open, as any 40 year old actor could play those roles.
while i was watching it i was thinking of stand by me/ goonies with an evil clown. fun movie. enjoyed the humour.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
1631 posts
305 upvotes
Barrongiffy7 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 9:02 pm
Although still not my fav King big screen adaptation, but in the top 5.
which ones are your top 5?... i loved IT, shawshank redemption, the green mile, the shining and carrie
:) Love is too beautiful to be hidden in the closet ;)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
5481 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Talamasca wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 11:46 pm
I really enjoyed It. My favourite parts were actually the non-horror parts with the friendship of The Losers Club. It reminded me of Stand By Me.
+1
Kinda wished they had just used the kid actors (all pretty solid) and just done a solid coming of age flick, without the horror element (which was pretty laughable in most parts).

Also, is it just me or was the fatty totally NOT this guy?