STEW - Free Card Game (Print and Play)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 3:32 pm
[OP]
Aug 27, 2009
190 posts
157 upvotes

STEW - Free Card Game (Print and Play)

STEW is a card game for 2 to 4 players consisting of 18 cards. There is a free colour print & play available for a limited time. Only need to print 2 pages for the cards.

Description:
Players take on the role of a farmer gathering ingredients to make a winter stew. When a player has an ingredient in hand, they either throw it in the pot or they can use it to feed one of the six vermin. You can feed a vermin any ingredient and it will satisfy their hunger and they will not steal from the pot. Each farmer is filling the same pot, and when a farmer thinks the pot has enough in it, they may yell STEW!
Review of STEW

Direct link to Print & Play

I don't know how many RFDers are interested in card & board games, but let me know if you are and I will share other free printable games when they are available.
4 replies
Dec 23, 2010
473 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
yeah sure why not. I mean Love Letter is great, Autumn was fantastic might as well see how if it works.
Jul 25, 2005
92 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
Any other good recommendations on printable board games? It would be nice to have a few non-standard games in my repertoire.
Thanks
[OP]
Aug 27, 2009
190 posts
157 upvotes
stormfrontdelta wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 4:36 pm
Any other good recommendations on printable board games? It would be nice to have a few non-standard games in my repertoire.
I'm hoping to test out more soon, to be able to personally recommend them. In the meantime, here are some suggestions you can look at. Some of these are now actually published games. The links on that page go to game overview pages, just click the "Files" tab to find printable files.

Check out Good Little Games also. I have a published version of Empire Engine, but haven't tried their other games.
Dec 23, 2010
473 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
stormfrontdelta wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 4:36 pm

oh sure.. there's a bunch. If you want something simple maybe the single player Utopia Engine. If you enjoy the repetitive tasks you do in making cards maybe something bigger like Two Rooms and a Boom. If you have too much time on your hands and you're an nth level crafting master maybe Civilization Express or Dark Moon (good luck finding the files nowadays)

My last print n play was Unlock! an escape room game. I think it's a shorter version but it's pretty fun and it inspired me to buy the real one. I'll be making a few more for Christmas gifts.