Parenting & Family

Stop impregnating your poor wife already lol! (chasing for a son)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2017 8:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7214 posts
838 upvotes
Toronto

Stop impregnating your poor wife already lol! (chasing for a son)

I was casually following some social media channel and this guy already has 3 daughters and a baby, now after a long time of not following their channel, I recently I found out that #5 is on the way and the then baby was #4 daughter.

If this was you, when would you give up or would you press on? I feel sorry for the daughters, it's as they aren't as valued, never mind the poor wife being treated like a breeding machine lol.
Last edited by tranquility922 on Aug 6th, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
36 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2011
3175 posts
562 upvotes
London
Did the guy actually say he wants a son or are you assuming??
Mar 23, 2016
460 posts
145 upvotes
More meddling in peoples' business, tranquility?... :)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7214 posts
838 upvotes
Toronto
snow00774 wrote:
Aug 6th, 2017 5:12 pm
Did the guy actually say he wants a son or are you assuming??
It's kinda obvious, unless he wants to create his own version of the Sand Snakes lol.

springdays wrote:
Aug 6th, 2017 5:13 pm
More meddling in peoples' business, tranquility?... :)
On the face it seems like it, but he's putting everything out there, it's crazy and hard to look away, like a car crash haha. Argh, I rem you, that stupid inheritance thread still running? Stupid failed logic, I've long abandoned the nonsense as ppl don't dare to put where their mouths are...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7214 posts
838 upvotes
Toronto
springdays wrote:
Aug 6th, 2017 6:09 pm
"bla bla bla aka utter nonsense as usu"
Right, and here you are trying to annoy me when I have avoided that stupid thread w/ the stupid ppl arguing that water is not wet. Ofc easy to ignore w/ stupid ppl using stupid logic in that thread, so stop polluting here w/ that link. Get out of this thread if you (again) have nothing to add. You are the person who doesn't get along w/ others as evidenced by your posts.

How are the ppl arguing against me right? Is that dead dad acting 'normal' by leaving the bare min to his kids? Give me a freaking break. Again, and also, I dare ppl to leave the bare min to theirs, but they won't. That is the default and law, to leave for your descendants, not to give to random strangers, destitute or not. Now back to my OP.

Btw, IGNORED your posts. Can't be bothered to read from the typical annoying hypocritical RFDer.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7829 posts
2711 upvotes
Toronto
Oh Would SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Oct 6, 2015
663 posts
332 upvotes
My Great Grandma had 12 kids. And here you are, complaining about 5?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5150 posts
659 upvotes
South of Ottawa
My step-dad gave up after the 6th boy.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7214 posts
838 upvotes
Toronto
Cheapo-Findo wrote:
Aug 6th, 2017 6:53 pm
Oh Would SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!
Apparently that guy did...A LOT lol.

burnt69 wrote:
Aug 6th, 2017 7:38 pm
My Great Grandma had 12 kids. And here you are, complaining about 5?
I feel sorry for the mom, it seems chaotic.

Beachdown wrote:
Aug 6th, 2017 9:33 pm
My step-dad gave up after the 6th boy.
Wowsers!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7214 posts
838 upvotes
Toronto
Rabbits indeed. 12 is impressive but that was 3 gens ago so not at all uncommon. 5 in this modern age is quite a feat.
Mar 23, 2016
460 posts
145 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote:
Aug 6th, 2017 6:23 pm
Right, and here you are trying to annoy me when I have avoided that stupid thread w/ the stupid ppl arguing that water is not wet. Ofc easy to ignore w/ stupid ppl using stupid logic in that thread, so stop polluting here w/ that link. Get out of this thread if you (again) have nothing to add. You are the person who doesn't get along w/ others as evidenced by your posts.

How are the ppl arguing against me right? Is that dead dad acting 'normal' by leaving the bare min to his kids? Give me a freaking break. Again, and also, I dare ppl to leave the bare min to theirs, but they won't. That is the default and law, to leave for your descendants, not to give to random strangers, destitute or not. Now back to my OP.

Btw, IGNORED your posts. Can't be bothered to read from the typical annoying hypocritical RFDer.
LMAO

How many people can you ignore who annoy you? You sound like a 12 year old btw, so good luck with that entitled meddling nose you seem to own :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
4346 posts
2105 upvotes
Depends what's his background? People who are South Asians especially are hell bent on having sons (most not all) cause of old school values though that is changing obviously with the 1st gen here cause women have equal rights and opportunities (for the most part still some pay issues here and there but it's cracking down). I have quite a few Indian/Pakistani friends and they tell me this.

Or some guys want a son to watch sports with (those hardcore fathers) and carry on the family name ... tho never a guarantee your son will care anything about sports and could end up being a computer geek.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2009
3378 posts
1325 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
UrbanPoet wrote:
Aug 6th, 2017 10:21 pm
I didn't realize we have rabbits on rfd too! Truly a Diverse forum.
It was common then.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2009
3378 posts
1325 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Maybe they just want a big family? Why does it bother you? It isn't any of your business.