Shopping Discussion

Stores that sell Costco's returned items?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2016 10:32 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2004
1240 posts
122 upvotes
raskal wrote:
Feb 13th, 2008 5:52 pm
In BC we MTF http://www.mtfdiscount.com/

Seems that things that are opened, but in working condition go there.
Has anyone been to the Surrey store? What kind of prices/deals do they have, compared with XS Cargo for example?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6698 posts
512 upvotes
Toronto
There is one in orilila, I'm not 100% what its called but its something liquidation (mdm liquidation?) (by the sundial inn if anyone knows Orillia, just off lacile)
Jan 30, 2008
239 posts
4 upvotes
3rdcourtesy wrote:
Feb 13th, 2008 4:50 pm
Westside Liquidation & Auction here in Cambridge sells Costco returns. Also a cash only store that is only open Fri, Sat and Sun.
Have found some really great deals there in the past but it helps that i live very close by. Bargain hunters tend to be lined up well before the store opens. As another point of interest, the best wings around are served in the sports bar at the opposite end of the plaza and Friday happens to be Wing nite ;)
I am in Cambridge too...where is this located?
[OP]
Jan 23, 2007
730 posts
31 upvotes
I wonder if there's anything in Manitoba or Saskatchewan? There are three Costco's in Winnipeg, I don't know about Brandon or Sask.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
1918 posts
10 upvotes
KELOWNA
It might be worth asking someone at your local Costco because it would make sense for them to deal with local stores vs shipping the stuff out.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2004
1477 posts
116 upvotes
Edmonton
the one in surrey that sells costco returns is called openboxco. not surplus sams, mtf, xscargo or liquidation world
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4661 posts
80 upvotes
Oakville
There's a place in Milton called Bomar Bargain Bin that sells only Costco returns and overstock. Sometimes the items aren't necessarily cheaper.
× < >