• Aug 11th, 2007 10:44 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 31, 2006
112 posts
Victoria

Stores that will ship to Canada & accept PayPal

What are some electronics and video games stores (stores like Futureshop) that accept PayPal, and are either based in Canada or willing to ship to Canada? The only ones I know of so far are eBay and NCIX, and NCIX isn't really what I'm looking for.

Thank you.
14 replies
Dec 31, 1969
It may be easier if you let us what you are shopping for... :confused:

Here is one example for you, if you are shopping for any related to photography BHphoto.com would suit your needs.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
4278 posts
205 upvotes
Farm
wyattt wrote:
Aug 9th, 2007 11:26 pm
What are some electronics and video games stores (stores like Futureshop) that accept PayPal, and are either based in Canada or willing to ship to Canada? The only ones I know of so far are eBay and NCIX, and NCIX isn't really what I'm looking for.

Thank you.
selpats wrote:
Aug 10th, 2007 1:52 am
It may be easier if you let us what you are shopping for... :confused:

Here is one example for you, if you are shopping for any related to photography BHphoto.com would suit your needs.
... He did tell you what he's shopping for.
Dec 31, 1969
Ooops, my mistake...

Oh well, I helped at least, Bhphoto.com offers electronics...

Can anybody else help?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1498 posts
5 upvotes
brunes,

i understand its good intention of yours for those links. But the problem is the OP are looking for stores that ship to Canada and some US stores only ship to the US..so giving him a huge list like that, I don't think it'll help him that much..Unless he doesn't mind spending alot of time digging through it.

But seeing that he posted here instead of going through that list before kinda makes me deduce that he's just looking for stores others already know about. He could have done the research and not even both making this thread..You see where I'm going?

p.s. if only we have a "newegg" in canada

and OP, maybe its time to get a credit card
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
18566 posts
1010 upvotes
deeplove wrote:
Aug 10th, 2007 3:18 pm
brunes,

i understand its good intention of yours for those links. But the problem is the OP are looking for stores that ship to Canada and some US stores only ship to the US..so giving him a huge list like that, I don't think it'll help him that much..Unless he doesn't mind spending alot of time digging through it.

But seeing that he posted here instead of going through that list before kinda makes me deduce that he's just looking for stores others already know about. He could have done the research and not even both making this thread..You see where I'm going?

p.s. if only we have a "newegg" in canada

and OP, maybe its time to get a credit card
It's not rocket science.. if the store is in that list and also has a Canadian presence they likely ship to Canada.

EG TigerDirect, Buy.com, etc etc.
Dec 25, 2005
381 posts
Toronto
Tigerdirect's shipping fees are very high so you wont really be able to get a good deal there.
Aug 9, 2006
200 posts
12 upvotes
For your cable and electronic accessory needs, monoprice.com ships to Canada and accepts Paypal.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1498 posts
5 upvotes
brunes wrote:
Aug 10th, 2007 3:43 pm
It's not rocket science.. if the store is in that list and also has a Canadian presence they likely ship to Canada.

EG TigerDirect, Buy.com, etc etc.
you're wrong, Buy.com does not ship to Canada.. only USA. see what I mean here.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2005
1191 posts
22 upvotes
Why do you have to pay via paypal? I guess no credit card and you are using your bank account?

Lots of US places will ship here but you have to use a credit card.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2002
4151 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
www.momosworld.ca , for the time being I am somewhat affilated :D so say hi DJXP if you do order anything. as a bonus use MW10%off any order over $10.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2004
9327 posts
690 upvotes
Brampton
DJXP wrote:
Aug 11th, 2007 11:58 am
www.momosworld.ca , for the time being I am somewhat affilated :D so say hi DJXP if you do order anything. as a bonus use MW10%off any order over $10.
I ordered something from facestation from ebay and I got the promo code from momosworld on the envelope! I emailed if they were the same entity but got no reply, understandably.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 199 and counting. RFD Feedback 41-0-0 and counting.
× < >