PC & Video Games

Street Fighter V - SHINKU HADOKEN!!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2017 2:20 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
5608 posts
1175 upvotes
For other video game movies, I also have the Street Fighter II movie on Blu-ray that starred Jean Claude Van Dame with the Belgian accent as All-American Guile Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
It's so bad that it's kind of good.

I also have the Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat Annihilation movies on blu-ray. I prefer Mortal Kombat over the Street Fighter movie.
Mortal Kombat Annihilation is a terrible movie but the fight scenes are overall better than the first Mortal Kombat at least.

I watched the Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li movie spin-off with Kristen Kreuk as Chun Li. Bad movie but at least Kreuk is nice to look at.
ReeGee wrote:
Jan 6th, 2017 3:10 pm
Have any of you watched Street Fighter Assassins Fist? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3069212/

I didn't watch it in episodic format but rather the full "movie" release in one sitting and it was pretty good
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
5608 posts
1175 upvotes
Kolin is the next Season 2 character. Akuma is the only returning character in Season 2, the rest are new characters that have never been playable in any previous Street Fighter game.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/b ... -fighter-v

I don't like the balance patches in Season 2 so far. R.Mika got nerfed badly and now is low tier and dragon punches have less reward.
Low-tier characters like Laura and Balrog are a lot better now however. Here is Wolfkrone (Laura player) taunting KBrad after the win.

Sep 14, 2014
82 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Kudos to XF for updating this thread.
Finally, Glacius and Sub Zero has competition.
Looking forward if Kolin can do damage in tourneys.

Capcom still needs to add more single player content to this game to attract the casuals and sell more copies.
Nov 22, 2013
79 posts
6 upvotes
Brampton
Shit! I haven't played sfv since selling my OG ps4 last July, lol.
Jan 12, 2017
681 posts
94 upvotes
this prolly the only game i wanna play on the ps4 lol...can it b bought online at PSN store? its 53.49$ PSN
Street Fighter® V - 2017 Deluxe Edition is 106bucks? wow ripoff
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989
Aug 31, 2005
900 posts
531 upvotes
Anyone who has both PS4 version and PC version want to tell us their experience? Do they feel different in terms of performance and or lag?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
5608 posts
1175 upvotes
The first Premier Event of the year - Final Round XX with the top 8 finalists is on now

EDIT:
Xian won Final Round XX with Ibuki. He beat 2016's Capcom Cup champion Liquid NuckleDu and Fuudo.

best matches:

Jan 12, 2017
681 posts
94 upvotes
my fave player is akuma... any good pages on his moves? im just button mashing and sometimes pull of that 30 hit in the dark combo! how do u do that move lolz thx , im a novice at this game
Jan 12, 2017
681 posts
94 upvotes
wow, 120k for video game win? not bad...didnt' think they make that much per tourney! guy plays with a regular ps4 controller too!

wow i beat general story mode! it was hard with button mashing...bison is strongAF! now it unlocks to EXTRA mode...my first match nash vs invisible bison is impossible lol..can't beat him! nash is too damn slow

Add me on PSN.... I'm hubu2017
Jan 12, 2017
681 posts
94 upvotes
cnan someone reccamend a cheap but good hori stick to use for a novice player? using the stock controller sux...its hard to press the L2 and L1 buttons, i only use the dpad not the controller stick part..thx
this is only 50bux...should i get something in the 100+ range?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B014KXMEW4/ref ... S7783YTYAC
Sep 14, 2014
82 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto, ON
fyi:
Capcom Unity
The new CFN PC Beta Test will start on 3/28 at 1pm PST and will end on 4/3 at 12pm PST. It will be limited to Steam users only, but will be completely FREE to play for both current and new players.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel