Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
15%
Expiry:
January 4, 2020
Retailer:
Structur Jewelry Co.
I used some of these as Christmas gifts and they have a promo of 2 pairs for $29.99! It's my sisters small jewelry company in Toronto that makes their products out of concrete. Not sure if they are for everyone, but my friends in engineering and really liked them as a gift!
Last edited by dexterfichuk on Dec 30th, 2019 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
7 replies
Jun 19, 2010
20 posts
5 upvotes
dexterfichuk wrote: I ordered some of these as Christmas gifts and just got emailed that they have a promo of 2 pairs for $29.99! It's some small jewelry company in Toronto that makes their products out of concrete. Not sure if they are for everyone, but my sisters in engineering and really liked them as a gift! Plus I think they lowered their prices cause I had paid $21.99 before for a pair.
I wonder if Maisie Fichuk is related to Dexterfichuk. This appears to be self promotion. At least say it how it is and don't try to tell people you ordered some as christmas gifts.
Feb 3, 2019
173 posts
114 upvotes
roadpig wrote: I wonder if Maisie Fichuk is related to Dexterfichuk. This appears to be self promotion. At least say it how it is and don't try to tell people you ordered some as christmas gifts.
LOL Good find....busted
Smh
Feb 3, 2019
173 posts
114 upvotes
Yeah this self promotion is not cool.
Smh
[OP]
Jan 23, 2015
3 posts
Sorry my bad, I should had mentioned it's my sisters business, made a mistake on this.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
8061 posts
1003 upvotes
Vancouver
Matching shoes available?
Did I post something that interests you? Feel free to PM further questions.
Sep 26, 2018
474 posts
967 upvotes
dexterfichuk wrote: I used some of these as Christmas gifts and they have a promo of 2 pairs for $29.99! It's my sisters small jewelry company in Toronto that makes their products out of concrete. Not sure if they are for everyone, but my friends in engineering and really liked them as a gift!
**** gottem, get em outta here
I have spoken
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1044 posts
1045 upvotes
Unionville, ON
At least sand the edges on those earring...