• Jun 29th, 2018 12:20 am
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1396 posts
346 upvotes
Westcoast
Rudee wrote:
Jul 17th, 2014 5:07 pm
I really need to cut down my impulse spending on Amazon. Each year I spend an average of $2000 on impulse crap on Amazon, which I WANT but don't NEED.
Michael Jackson - you are not alone
Jun 23, 2014
136 posts
31 upvotes
vinyan331 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2014 4:01 pm
This sucks, Student Prime comes to Canada just as I'm about to go to the States to become a student. I was so excited to get the Student Prime there, and now it's here as well.
On the bright side, you get INstant video over there, plus their deals are way better
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2006 posts
466 upvotes
Montreal
I'm in QC, and as far as im concerned, Amazon hasn't charged anything on my account yet and I already got an item using the free 2 day shipping already.
Jul 25, 2007
145 posts
53 upvotes
If you got in the Wera tip deal with the 1-2 month estimated shipping date as well as this promotion, you might try getting them to apply this promotion to it.
Sep 29, 2009
525 posts
109 upvotes
Sweet, my old Utoronto address that forwards in perpetuity worked.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
2870 posts
632 upvotes
LONDON
ExcelPremium wrote:
Jul 20th, 2014 7:48 pm
Whens the last day to register?
It should be ongoing, but you can always register via the email first, just activate is when you are ready to order.

Although for anyone using an alumni email address I'd recommend activating it soon, just in case Amazon catch wind of it and patches the loophole.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
39865 posts
5956 upvotes
King City
MikeMC12 wrote:
Jul 20th, 2014 8:45 pm
It should be ongoing, but you can always register via the email first, just activate is when you are ready to order.

Although for anyone using an alumni email address I'd recommend activating it soon, just in case Amazon catch wind of it and patches the loophole.
I take it this loop hole should not have happened? Please don't post the method in doing so. Not allowed lol.
Proud to be an Indian.
Aug 30, 2011
2870 posts
632 upvotes
LONDON
djemzine wrote:
Jul 20th, 2014 8:56 pm
I take it this loop hole should not have happened? Please don't post the method in doing so. Not allowed lol.
It's not a loophole in that sense, didn't have to do anything special on my side.

It's just the list of accepted addresses on Amazon's side includes not only current student addresses but alumni addresses like mine too, their own policy.
Mar 22, 2005
165 posts
5 upvotes
Does anyone know if you sign up for this, if you are able to use it on amazon.com and get the prime shipping there also (i.e. if I also have a US address)?