88 upvotes
Toronto

FREE SHIPPING NO MINIMUMS

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE SHIP
Retailer:
SUB OHM
This is definitely hot, free shipping with no minimum order on vape stuff in Canada is rare, plus 10% off with their coupon code subohm10 works out pretty good.
11 replies
Aug 29, 2010
20 posts
8 upvotes
Darn, no Aspire Athos A5 coils. These things are hard to find!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1238 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
wow you use A5 coils? that must kill a lot of juice, personally i stick to single coil builds around .9ohms at 18 watts on my kayfun v5, very juice friendly and the perfect vape.
McGus wrote:
Oct 27th, 2017 9:55 pm
Darn, no Aspire Athos A5 coils. These things are hard to find!
Oct 29, 2017
4 posts
1 upvote
You can get much better price on vaping gear by shopping on fasttech.com and can wait two three weeks (select e-packet as delivery mode, worth the 2$). Most canadian resellers are basically buying over fasttech and resells it. Just make a price comparison. I save hundreds a year because of them. For example a single hg2 18650 is 15 CAD on this site and 4 hg2 18650 is 21 USD on fasttech
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1238 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
BeaudryQC wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 11:19 pm
You can get much better price on vaping gear by shopping on fasttech.com and can wait two three weeks (select e-packet as delivery mode, worth the 2$). Most canadian resellers are basically buying over fasttech and resells it. Just make a price comparison. I save hundreds a year because of them. For example a single hg2 18650 is 15 CAD on this site and 4 hg2 18650 is 21 USD on fasttech
yes fasttech is awesome but unfortunately they no longer sell batteries to NA. the last batteries i was able to order were ijoy 26650's and they shipped it out of dubai, was weird but i guess it was a work around to ship to us in canada. but ever since then i was never able to order batteries from them again, even 3F, so annoying.

aside from that i do usually order all my clones from fasttech and 3f, some awesome pricing on those, only thing i hate is shipping takes 2-3 weeks as you said, so if i can get it locally i will.
Oct 29, 2017
4 posts
1 upvote
For batteries try illumn.com. I get my hg2 and my vtc6 there. Very sweet price. To compensate shipping cost order many and your bill will be lower than any canadian retailer.
Oct 29, 2017
4 posts
1 upvote
AMVSQG wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 11:05 am
yes fasttech is awesome but unfortunately they no longer sell batteries to NA. the last batteries i was able to order were ijoy 26650's and they shipped it out of dubai, was weird but i guess it was a work around to ship to us in canada. but ever since then i was never able to order batteries from them again, even 3F, so annoying.

aside from that i do usually order all my clones from fasttech and 3f, some awesome pricing on those, only thing i hate is shipping takes 2-3 weeks as you said, so if i can get it locally i will.
For batteries try illumn.com. I get my hg2 and my vtc6 there. Very sweet price. To compensate shipping cost order many and your bill will be lower than any canadian retailer.
Dec 4, 2013
58 posts
52 upvotes
Whitby
Thanks OP Wish they had a Stride VR 80 Loudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying Face If u come across a deal on that please let me know ❤
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1238 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
KaceyP608 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 8:54 am
Thanks OP Wish they had a Stride VR 80 Loudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying Face If u come across a deal on that please let me know ❤
NP! the stride is an awesome mod and last i saw nyx has them and wicks and wires out in vaughan, sadly not on sale though, links below.

https://www.wicksandwires.com/products/ ... ride-starr
https://www.nyxecigs.com/collections/de ... tc-box-mod
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1238 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
BeaudryQC wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 11:08 pm
this is definitely an awesome find but too bad its American, personally i rather pay a little more and get it here
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1238 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
sallyxx wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 3:00 pm
never had SUB OHM before?
yah i found these guys on instagram, they appear to be new to the scene. i usually use them for the same day delivery when im in a jam