Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Subway] $7 Footlongs in Ontario all September

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2015 5:19 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2012
1426 posts
2198 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area

[Subway] $7 Footlongs in Ontario all September

SUBWAY® Restaurants are celebrating 25 years in Ontario and we want to thank you, our AMAZING customers! All SUBTEMBER long, you can enjoy ANY Footlong sub for just $7! ANY Footlong sub, ANY time, ANY day! Mix and match your favourites all SUBTEMBER long. Thank you for 25 SUBTASTIC years Ontario! SUBWAY Eat Fresh®. For a limited time at participating Ontario restaurants. Plus applicable taxes. Additional charge for extras.

https://www.facebook.com/SubwayCanada/p ... 3386690756

Must be logged into FB to see the post.

Subway needs a new pitchman too!
2015: $3967
2014 - 2006: Hollywood Trip/Sundance Film Trip/Niagara Golf Trip/$6000 cash/$2500 cash/$2500 Petro gc/$1000 The Source gc/$500 The Source gc/$500 Rona gc/$1000 Callaway Golf Set
Thank you to those who contribute on RFD
195 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
6138 posts
2941 upvotes
Kanata
Why not 5$ :/
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2003
15212 posts
1670 upvotes
Markham
finally i can eat their premium subs
ShadowVlican
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1350 posts
1343 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Hate how they are so skimpy with the beef on the Philly Cheesesteak subs in Canada. Stateside they give you 3 trays of beef, here they only give 2.
Nov 4, 2009
151 posts
23 upvotes
Newcastle, ON
All depends where in Canada you are. I've noticed that I get about twice as much ham on a Subway here in Peterborough ON than I do when I buy one in Toronto.
BornToSave wrote: Hate how they are so skimpy with the beef on the Philly Cheesesteak subs in Canada. Stateside they give you 3 trays of beef, here they only give 2.
Feb 8, 2010
625 posts
572 upvotes
ShadowVlican wrote: finally i can eat their premium subs
Current subway $9 combo meal includes some premium subs. For $9 you get footlong+drink+chips.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3627 posts
472 upvotes
Toronto
never seen vege subs go up to 7 buks, mine is usually around 6 buks
====================================
Feb 8, 2010
625 posts
572 upvotes
x1sst wrote: All depends where in Canada you are. I've noticed that I get about twice as much ham on a Subway here in Peterborough ON than I do when I buy one in Toronto.
Yes, totally depends because subway is a franchise business. It is up to the individual owner to follow corporate instruction manual.

Many years ago when I was a student working part-time, the store manager instruct us to put fewer cheese & pepperoni on 16in pizza.
If a customer orders "double cheese", we were told to only add 1/2.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2694 posts
1916 upvotes
GTA
Subway on Dundas St/Clayhill Rd in Mississauga (2 blocks east of Mavis Rd on Dundas St) offers $5 footlong special everyday.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
16185 posts
790 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
BluePhirePB wrote: I'm sure that's what Jared said.
lol, too soon.
Money, Religion, Sex and Politics is what it is all about!
99% Tryhard I've got hardwood flooring downstairs...if you know what I am talking about
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
SUBWAY® Restaurants are celebrating 25 years in Ontario and we want to thank you, our AMAZING customers! All SUBTEMBER long, you can enjoy ANY Footlong sub for just $7! ANY Footlong sub, ANY time, ANY day! Mix and match your favourites all SUBTEMBER long. Thank you for 25 SUBTASTIC years Ontario! SUBWAY Eat Fresh®. For a limited time at participating Ontario restaurants. Plus applicable taxes. Additional charge for extras.[/quote]

Soo.....do I now have to pay more for my favourite Cold Cut Combo?

I got hooked on meatball salads this summer - really yummy and a great way to lose some weight, too. BUT....I will never understand why a salad costs more than a sub - a 12" Meatball Marinara sub costs ~$2 less than a MM salad with the same number of meatballs and 4 slices of cheese. Makes no bloody sense...

canuckster wrote: Subway needs a new pitchman too!
That's an understatement...
Dec 16, 2009
656 posts
811 upvotes
Tabooger wrote: Why not 5$ :/
Exactly right. They've advertised $5.00 footlongs even in the last 6 months.

So a $7.00 footloong is 40% (FORTY PERCENT) inflation.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
elkabong wrote: Exactly right. They've advertised $5.00 footlongs even in the last 6 months.

So a $7.00 footloong is 40% (FORTY PERCENT) inflation.
Is that all subs though? The $5 ones have (traditionally) all been the cheap ones.
(Relatively speaking) I'd rather pay the extra $2 for something that's not egg salad.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5434 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto
$7 ($7.91 after 13% HST) is not really a deal for basic subs, I had a footlong cold cut with a small drink for $9.05 after tax the other week.

So the deal is only for more expensive subs?
May 10, 2013
43 posts
18 upvotes
Ottawa
$7 for a sandwich is pretty terrible. Subway is extremely overpriced in Canada.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)