Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Subway

Any 2 Footlongs for $15 after 4pm (GTA - Don Mills/Finch)

• Last Updated:
  • May 4th, 2016 9:22 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 22, 2007
1023 posts
174 upvotes
GTA ON

[Subway] Any 2 Footlongs for $15 after 4pm (GTA - Don Mills/Finch)

I saw this Subway deal at the Don Mills / Finch location (Skymark Plaza). Any 2 footlongs for $15 after 4pm. I don't remember if the deal applies to only weekdays, the deal is posted/stickered to the window.

I'm not sure if this deal is available at all Subway locations, but please let us know of the location if it does.
19 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
I prefer a local sub shop (Mr. Submarine) that has a $6.75 daily 12" special. They always get the nod as best sub shop in the city here. But thanks for the heads up. It may be the same for Subway up here...
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
This is franchise wide and I think there's already a thread. Also each additional sub is only $6.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2007
1023 posts
174 upvotes
GTA ON
VanceMendoza wrote: This is franchise wide and I think there's already a thread. Also each additional sub is only $6.
Not sure if it's franchise wide, as i did not see the deal at the Hwy 7 (East of Woodbine) location.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
1856 posts
2204 upvotes
Put the city in the title. I'm in BC and have no idea which city this is
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
I bet if you ask a manager they would confirm it. There is official promotional material for it. Of course not every franchise will participate but that's true of basically any promo.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4772 posts
1561 upvotes
Isn't $7.50 expensive for a sandwich?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2961 upvotes
Toronto, ON
They got rid of their Sub of the Day again, didn't they?

Lol if so, see you in another 6-8 months, Subway.
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20136 posts
2964 upvotes
VanceMendoza wrote: This is franchise wide and I think there's already a thread. Also each additional sub is only $6.
I just asked the local subway about this and he looked at me like I had two heads, so no, it is not franchise wide. Must be GTA or this location only.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
6145 posts
2957 upvotes
Kanata
Too bad a veggie is still 7.50 =/
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
brunes wrote: I just asked the local subway about this and he looked at me like I had two heads, so no, it is not franchise wide. Must be GTA or this location only.
That's funny because I got it in Brockville Ontario which I guess must be part of the GTA now :lol:
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
3497 posts
2144 upvotes
Etobicoke
Saw this in brampton last week. Bramalea/mayfield..
Nov 28, 2006
375 posts
49 upvotes
Vaughan
subway by steeles east of 404 has that deal as well.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
$5 footlong back or bust.. on that note subway still offering their wifi free 6" digital offer ?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3155 posts
1869 upvotes
brunes wrote: I just asked the local subway about this and he looked at me like I had two heads, so no, it is not franchise wide. Must be GTA or this location only.
I believe subway franchisees choose if they want to be part of promos. One of the subways by square one never honored sub of the day when they ran it.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2961 upvotes
Toronto, ON
RubberCheese wrote: I believe subway franchisees choose if they want to be part of promos. One of the subways by square one never honored sub of the day when they ran it.
I had a 24hr Subway near my work place a few years ago that killed sub of the day right at midnight/12am for the premium sub days but for the cheaper sub of the days, those went until the 4/5am breakfast menu came on.

Tarnished my Subway experience
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20136 posts
2964 upvotes
RubberCheese wrote: I believe subway franchisees choose if they want to be part of promos. One of the subways by square one never honored sub of the day when they ran it.
Or perhaps this is GTA or one location only.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Addict
May 22, 2007
1023 posts
174 upvotes
GTA ON
The Subway in Stouffville (Hoover Park) has this deal.
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
520 upvotes
Mississauga
mrfrugal83 wrote: $5 footlong back or bust.. on that note subway still offering their wifi free 6" digital offer ?
I couldn't find a location in mississauga that did this

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)