• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2008 2:22 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 6, 2007
760 posts
264 upvotes

Subway daily specials

Passed by a Subway on the way to work today and noticed their daily specials are now $3.99. Was just glancing in so I don't really know the details, e.g sandwich only or combo. Anyone been to a Subway lately and can comment? Perhaps they raised the prices to offer more "premium" sandwiches as I saw Wednesday's special is the sweet onion chicken teriyaki.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2005
3813 posts
25 upvotes
I think its due to the high wheat prices...
"So, what happens when I use Monster cable with Bose speakers? Do two of them cause the multiplied composite effect, creating a sort of fiscal black hole, in which money disappears never to be seen again?"
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2008
1387 posts
58 upvotes
Subway is starting to get really expensive...the one by my house up the prices for everything (so i assume other locations did as well)...but it is like $12 for a grilled chiken combo...only a couple of years ago it was 9 and change plus u got stamps....

now its $4 for a daily special? Thats just crazy
Dec 27, 2007
460 posts
47 upvotes
Aurora
Ya the prices are really starting to suck. On top of it they don't even offer the stamps anymore so why not buy a couple foot longs from Sobeys or some place and feed a family of 4 for 2 weeks on $4 bucks.
Banned
Nov 11, 2006
8770 posts
31 upvotes
wow more jacked up prices! i think the one on brimley/danforth rds has a 1.99 special price on the 2nd 6inch sub that u buy, its under new management i think the sign reads

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)