Off Topic Archive

Locked: Subway Sandwich Sub Club Card - When Does it End??

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2005 6:00 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2002
1763 posts
103 upvotes

Subway Sandwich Sub Club Card - When Does it End??

I recently heard that the Subway sandwich Sub Club Card (8 little stickers = one free 6 inch sub) is ending because of fruadulant/ fake stickers being sold on [rfdlink=/forums/autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=78]Ebay[/rfdlink].

Does anybody know when Subway will stop redeeming the cards?? I though is was in early August (6th ???). I still have 3 full cards to redeem...
Share:
29 replies
Dec 9, 2003
999 posts
i believe today is the last day to redeem them and tomorrow they start a new promotion
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2002
1763 posts
103 upvotes
ill_mango wrote:i believe today is the last day to redeem them and tomorrow they start a new promotion
Geez - Good thing I thought about it!! Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2004
7557 posts
60 upvotes
I believe it was yesterday and they have already started a new promotion.
Back for a limited engagement.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
2816 posts
310 upvotes
GTEH!
There is a sign posted at the locations and it stated August 6 was last day.
😎
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
10444 posts
62 upvotes
Ottawa
What??? SOB.....
- Absolute
Jun 6, 2005
873 posts
11 upvotes
It might be GTA only. I believe they're still doing the stickers and cards thing here in Ottawa because the owners here thought it was good for business.
Outdoor social geek game developer.
Banned
Jul 10, 2005
2489 posts
First yes i am back one of the besy surgerys i have ever had.Second the sub card will still be alive in ottawa.I was talking to the subway manager at the bc
shop last week.And he said at that this does not apply to ottawa area subways.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
10444 posts
62 upvotes
Ottawa
WB from your surgery, glad everything went fine!

And thanks for the clarification, I was just looking at the four cards I'd accumulated in horror :)
- Absolute
May 4, 2005
308 posts
Toronto, Ontari-ari-…
What? ends today? WTF?!? I was at the college and yonge location a month ago. The guy said it ended a month prior. So I ended up paying for the sub that I didn't even want to get. Liar!
Jun 6, 2005
873 posts
11 upvotes
Absolute wrote:WB from your surgery, glad everything went fine!

And thanks for the clarification, I was just looking at the four cards I'd accumulated in horror :)
Good thing you didn't rip them to pieces in frustration! ;)
Outdoor social geek game developer.
Banned
Jul 10, 2005
2489 posts
Absolute wrote:WB from your surgery, glad everything went fine!

Yes the surgery went real good still in a bit of pain but i can deal with that for a few days.As with the subway cards the owners of the chanins in ottawa really like this promo and that is why they are keeping it.I know the subway in bc is packed everyday at lunch and alot of people have the cards.
Dec 9, 2003
999 posts
i think the new promotion is supposed to be a digitized sub club card (like a credit card or something)
Deal Addict
May 10, 2003
2553 posts
1 upvote
GTA
carrying an extra subway card in my wallet 365 days of the year is kinda a pain in the ass, when I use my optimum card and use my credit card much more often than a subway card
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1133 posts
59 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Just shmoozed it up with my local subway manager... the replacement cards will be magnetic cards (credit card style).... get ready to have a Costanza wallet with all of your membership cards.

They believe that it will be more cost efficient for them (no more stickers), and more convenient for the customers (not having to lick and stick anymore)

I just see this as an added card in my wallet.
Up and Atom!!!
If my thread or post was helpful, a "thank you" is always nice.
My RFD Feedback
My HeatWare
× < >