For BC residents only, Pin required or mail in request
Enter to WIN the Ultimate trip for 2 to see the Vancouver Canucks in:
Minnesota • Chicago • Dallas
To enter for a chance to win, visit a participating BC SUBWAY® restaurant during the Contest period and purchase any sandwich and automatically receive an alphanumeric pin code on an entry sticker.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
SUBWAY® ‘Roadtrip of a Lifetime’ Contest
Rogers Sportsnet Inc.
1. How to Play: SUBWAY® ‘Roadtrip of a Liftetime’ Contest (the “Contest”). The “Contest Period” starts 10:00 a.m. on January 16, 2012 and continues until 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 (the “Contest Closing Date”). All times are Pacific. No purchase necessary.
To enter for a chance to win, visit a participating BC SUBWAY® restaurant during the Contest period and purchase any sandwich and automatically receive an alphanumeric pin code on an entry sticker. Go to sportsnet.ca (the “Website”) and follow the links to the contest microsite. Complete the online entry ballot on the microsite and submit it as instructed by the Contest Closing Date. The selected entrants will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be eligible to win. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PIN codes can be obtained as follows:
By mail. To receive a PIN code without purchase, send a hand-written request and self-addressed, stamped envelope bearing sufficient postage to SUBWAY Roadtrip of a Lifetime, c/o i2i Advertising, 310-611 Alexander St., Vancouver, BC V6A 1E1. All requests must be received by February 14, 2012 for timely processing and return. Only one (1) no purchase request per envelope and per person per day will be accepted.
2. Internet access is required to participate. Attempts to enter through any other means than over the Website, will be void. If you do not have Internet access via a personal computer, your local library or Internet café may be able to provide access to the Internet at no cost and a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free e-mail accounts.
3. Eligibilty: This Contest is open to legal residents of British Columbia (“Contest Region”) who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, excluding employees, and (anyone living with any employee) of the Contest Sponsors, Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund of Canada, Inc., SUBWAY® franchisees and their employees, and their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Enter as often as you wish but limit one entry per qualifying purchase (any sandwich) or no purchase mail-in request. Illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
5. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. A random draw by a representative of Rogers Sportsnet Inc. (“Sportsnet”) from all eligible entries received as of the Contest Closing Date, will be made at approximately 10:00 a.m. on Friday, March 2nd, 2012 at One Mount Pleasant Rd, Toronto, ON M4Y 3A1. The first draw selected will be deemed the selected winner.
6. Banning: The Contest Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering any contest that they believe to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information.
7. Participants are eligible to win the following:
Roadtrip of a Lifetime – Travel, accommodations and tickets for two from Vancouver to Minnesota(One night stay)for a game on Monday March 19th, 2012 Chicago for a game on March 21st, 2012(two nights stay) and Dallas on March 22nd, 2012(one night stay) and return to Vancouver on March 23rd, 2012. Prize valued at $8000. Suggested travel dates maybe subject to change.
Canucks Home Game in a suite for you and 5 friends. Game to be determined. Prize valued at $2200
Ultimate Home Theatre from Best Buy. Package includes:
55" Sony LED Smart TV ($2300 value)
Geek Squad Advanced Set-up ($399 value)
Sanus up to 65" slim wall mount ($270 value)
Monster 2M HDMI Cable ($90 value)
Sony 5.1 Blu-ray Home Audio system ($400 value)
Total approximate value: $3549
2 Best Buy Gift cards valued at $500 each
1 of 100 SUBWAY® cash cards valued at $50
8. Any costs or expenses incurred by winner or guest in claiming or using their prize including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities, taxes and any other expenses incurred and not specifically described as part of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner and traveling companion are responsible for obtaining the required travel documents prior to departure. All travel arrangements will be made by the Contest Sponsors and the winner must be able to travel on this date. Due to the nature of the Grand Prize no alternate dates are available. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for the cancellation of the event and that part of the prize will be forfeited.
9. All prizing must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. There is NO cash value substitute.
10. Release: To be declared a winner, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question posed by telephone at a mutually convenient time and will also need to return a signed release of liability and acknowledgment form. The travel companions must also return a signed release of liability and acknowledgment form before being ticketed, once ticketed no changes are permitted. Contest judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
11. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within two (2) business days following the selection, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, fails to obtain any necessary consents as outlined herein or fails to return a release of liability as specified below, another eligible entrant will be selected and will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
12. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
14. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judges, their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releases”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. Before being declared a winner, entrants will be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, and photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
15. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsors. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
16. Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or exchanged. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal monetary value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
17. This Contest is open to residents of the Contest Region who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, who either own, or who have permission in writing from the owner of, a private residence located in the Contest Region, and excluding employees of the Contest Sponsors, their parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers, contractors and agents, Contest suppliers and Contest Judges, and each of their immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, spouses and children, regardless of where they reside), and those with whom they are domiciled (whether related or not). This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
Jan 16th, 2012 05:32 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 11th, 2006
Subway Ultimate Roadtrip Vancouver Canucks in 3 US cities - Pin reqd - BC 14Feb2012
Sponsored Links - Join the RedFlagDeals.com community and remove this ad.
Jan 16th, 2012 07:06 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jun 28th, 2008
good luck_______________2014 Wins = 146 wins for $10,690.22
2010 wins = 130 wins for$53,439.16 2011 Wins = 271 wins for $45,505.69
2012 Wins =226 wins for $29,492.00 2013 Wins =184 wins for $15,061.16
Jan 16th, 2012 09:08 PM #3
- Join Date
- Dec 20th, 2004
Jan 16th, 2012 09:46 PM #4
- Join Date
- May 26th, 2007
Jan 16th, 2012 10:49 PM #5
- Join Date
- Feb 9th, 2007
Jan 16th, 2012 11:24 PM #6
- Join Date
- Dec 29th, 2011
- PORT MOODY
Jan 17th, 2012 01:12 AM #7
- Join Date
- Mar 23rd, 2010
- North Vancouver
Jan 20th, 2012 02:29 AM #8
- Join Date
- Dec 3rd, 2009
Thanks! Good luck!
Jan 20th, 2012 10:15 AM #9
- Join Date
- Oct 17th, 2001
- Medicine Hat
Things Ive Won & Totals - http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/t...ve-won-166920/
2001 - $1040 / 2002 - $32,504 / 2003 - $215 / 2004 - $75 / 2005 - $1415 / 2006 - $18508 / 2007 - $3360 / 2008 - $7197 / 2009 - $13085 / 2010 - $3827 / 2011 - $6270/ 2012 -$319(so far)
Feb 14th, 2012 12:32 AM #10
- Join Date
- Sep 17th, 2007
- Richmond Hill
good luck rfd_______________
My Winnings - http://www.facebook.com/bidchka?v=app_2347471856