Cell Phones

Suggest a phone under $200

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2017 4:54 pm
Aug 31, 2017
10 posts

Suggest a phone under $200

Ok guys, I'm looking to purchase a phone and I wanted to know what would be a good phone in that price range.
I would prefer to stay with Samsung but i'm open to Iphones as well. (Or other brands too)
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
1925 posts
488 upvotes
YVR
Costco warehouse has some Samsung Jxx for about $200.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
On Samsung, that'll get you a J3 2016 for around $180 at Walmart or Costco. Exploit the Koodo promo's at Wow or TMS for a Galaxy A5 2017 for the same money.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Aug 31, 2017
10 posts
titaniumtux wrote: On Samsung, that'll get you a J3 2016 for around $180 at Walmart or Costco. Exploit the Koodo promo's at Wow or TMS for a Galaxy A5 2017 for the same money.

Thanks for all the info however I forgot to mention that i'm with Fido....
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
DDLink wrote: Thanks for all the info however I forgot to mention that i'm with Fido....
Fido gets great promo's on LG. Grab an LG G6 with a trade-in deal as The Mobile Shop or Wow, it's a slick deal (except only good if you plan on staying with Koodo for a while).
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Aug 31, 2017
10 posts
titaniumtux wrote: Fido gets great promo's on LG. Grab an LG G6 with a trade-in deal as The Mobile Shop or Wow, it's a slick deal (except only good if you plan on staying with Koodo for a while).
Yeah I wouldn't mind an LG G6, though would the promo work with my BYOD plan? Last time I went through the Fido store they were perfectly fine offering me a new phone but I would have to change my plan. If I remember correctly the cheapest one they were offering was worse than the one I had and it was ten dollars more.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
DDLink wrote: Yeah I wouldn't mind an LG G6, though would the promo work with my BYOD plan? Last time I went through the Fido store they were perfectly fine offering me a new phone but I would have to change my plan. If I remember correctly the cheapest one they were offering was worse than the one I had and it was ten dollars more.
Yeah, would require a plan change if you're on a BYOD plan.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)