• Apr 28th, 2023 7:59 am
Tags:
None
May 21, 2014
71 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Suggestion for Portuguese Chicken or Italian Catering

Hi I'm having a few friends and their families over and I wanted to get some Portuguese Chicken or Italian catering.

Does anyone have any suggestions in the Hurontario & Eglington (Mississauga) area? I'm looking have a combination of good food but also relatively inexpensive (within the $200-$230 range). I need to feed about 24 adults.

Thanks!
29 replies
Apr 4, 2012
627 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
Was Marios closed for renovations or did they move? Don't go there often but last time I was there it looked like it was closed down
Mar 26, 2008
89 posts
33 upvotes
Mississauga
nataliya64605 wrote: Was Marios closed for renovations or did they move? Don't go there often but last time I was there it looked like it was closed down
they have a new location,

2500 Hurontario Street
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2015
1999 posts
158 upvotes
Wood Bridge
there is a few nandos locations to check out too.
Thanks
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
Sardinha is now the Rooster. Maybe give them a try? :arrow: http://www.theroosterrotisserieandgrill.ca

(***sorry, at time of posting, I thought they had more than one location, including a Mississauga location. It's just one Toronto location. Maybe call and ask if they'll deliver?)
May 14, 2010
581 posts
102 upvotes
Mississauga
Bairrada Churrasqueira Grill - a Hurontario and Fairwind is usually our go to when we need plenty of food for a great price.
May 14, 2010
581 posts
102 upvotes
Mississauga
There is an Italian Bakery at Eglinton and Heritage Hills that does catering- Lazio and people usually have fantastic things to say about Pomodoro at Hurontario and Matheson and Palma Pasta- Hurontario and Queensway
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2007
5654 posts
2168 upvotes
I can personally vouch for Bairrada and Marios. Reasonable prices and very tasty.

I personally don't like Nando's. I much prefer charcoal grill. Nando's lacks that smokiness you get from charcoal bbq. Besides, Nando's is mad expensive.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17374 upvotes
Markham
dor79 wrote: Bairrada Churrasqueira Grill - a Hurontario and Fairwind is usually our go to when we need plenty of food for a great price.
Don't see a location there? It's not on their website.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Apr 21, 2011
192 posts
42 upvotes
thornhill
Brasas near Glen Erin and Burhamtorpe or Costa Verde near Oakwood and Rogers Road are my favourites.
May 14, 2010
581 posts
102 upvotes
Mississauga
gr8dlr wrote: Don't see a location there? It's not on their website.

I apologize, I always get the streets mixed up. It's Hurontario and Hillcrest (I think Fairview and get Fairview and Fairwind mixed up)
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4560 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
Reviving an older thread...

Am having about 30 people over in 3 weeks and want to cater some Portuguese chicken and potatoes. Will do the some more sides, appetizers, drinks, etc. myself.

Any suggestions on best place to order from in terms of taste, quality and price?

Thanks!
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17374 upvotes
Markham
cessnabmw wrote: Reviving an older thread...

Am having about 30 people over in 3 weeks and want to cater some Portuguese chicken and potatoes. Will do the some more sides, appetizers, drinks, etc. myself.

Any suggestions on best place to order from in terms of taste, quality and price?

Thanks!
Some of those portuguese chicken places also do whole suckling piglet if you want a bit of variety. Comes with a pepper sauce I think.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Oct 13, 2009
264 posts
58 upvotes
North York
The only Portuguese place I know of is in the Scarborough/North York area. Really good and they also offer the pig option as well..I bit far for you unless you are willing to drive as I am not sure about their catering options.
Portugril

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)