Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Summit Tools

Various Tools and such on sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2018 11:34 am
Mar 11, 2002
911 posts
316 upvotes

Various Tools and such on sale

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 2, 2018
Retailer:
Summit Tools
Got the email on Wednesday regarding the 3-Day Tent Sale at Summit Tools where they have some pretty good deals on things. (I missed 1 item from last year's sale and waited a whole year to find it at that price again). Lots of random "ROK"/"summit" branded cheap items + tables setup in the tent for Dewalt/Makita/Bosch/Milwaukee/Hitachi reps. I can't comment on the pricing for the other manufactures stuff but below is what i remember from the Milwaukee table.

Bare tools
M18 Surge - $170
M18 Fuel Impact Driver -$120 (this was inside in their normal display)
M12 Ratchet (older model non-fuel) - $79
Some M12 kits (but didn't pay too much attn to them)
M18 Circ saws (Didn't seem to be a good deal as they are being replaced in July) - so don't remember the price.

I want to say that the M18 Outdoor stuff was $299 (Kit) without the 2nd 9.0AH Battery but i don't think that's as good a deal as everyone else who's doing the $380 with 2 battery kits.

I did see people grabbing the Bosch Starter kits, but don't remember the pricing/specifics.
9 replies
Nov 28, 2011
398 posts
480 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Thanks for the heads up.
Some very good deals on their downloadable PDF [NOTE : Auto download on click]
http://summittools.com/index.php?option ... x5ZXIucGRm

Makita's Subcompact drill and impact kit is at the lowest I've seen at $219 !
However I can't seem to register as a member online.
It says you have to visit a store to become a member --no stores in the GTA :( Disappointed But Relieved Face
Images
  • Capture.JPG
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2017
3859 posts
2814 upvotes
Lots of good deals indeed. I didn't see any mention of the Milwaukee M12 ratchet you mentioned, but I just recently bought the 3/8" model on sale for $95 ($119 at Home Depot), and it's a great tool. The one you saw might be the cheaper 1/4" model, but even so it would be a great deal at $79.

Must resist... too many tools... must stay away!
Dec 3, 2010
701 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
Indeed some really good prices on flyer.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2003
2258 posts
438 upvotes
Toronto West
June is tent month.. Every big retailer is likely having a tent sale every weekend. This is the 1 month a year you can be picky on high quality tools, and usually free bbq!
Feedback - Hofo--Heatware--RedFlag[/B]
Mar 11, 2002
911 posts
316 upvotes
Exp315 wrote: Lots of good deals indeed. I didn't see any mention of the Milwaukee M12 ratchet you mentioned, but I just recently bought the 3/8" model on sale for $95 ($119 at Home Depot), and it's a great tool. The one you saw might be the cheaper 1/4" model, but even so it would be a great deal at $79.

Must resist... too many tools... must stay away!
I also bought the M12 Ratchet at Home Depot for $95 too when it was on sale. I didn't pay enough attention as to whether this was 3/8 or 1/4 it was located on the Milwaukee Table in the Tent. So for two of the items in the flyer that say call in for price (M18 Fuel 1/4 Impact - $119, and the fuel sawzall is $199)
Nov 28, 2011
398 posts
480 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Q1: Can you register for membership over the phone?
Q2: Do they only sell store / retail or do they give members merchant site?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
No Ontario taxes.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Aug 11, 2011
38 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
badger11 wrote: Q1: Can you register for membership over the phone?
Q2: Do they only sell store / retail or do they give members merchant site?
1. No. When you pay at register, they will ask if you are a member. If not then they will ask if you want to sing up. Just like Princess Auto
2. They only sell in store now, not online.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)