Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] Sunbeam Heated Mattress Pad / Blanket 50% off at the Bay (until Dec 31)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2009 12:32 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1256 posts
1355 upvotes
Kitchener

[The Bay] Sunbeam Heated Mattress Pad / Blanket 50% off at the Bay (until Dec 31)

My wife and I have been in the market for a heated mattress pad or blanket. I wasn't able to find a deal really anywhere

Was in The Bay today, and they had all heated blankets and mattress pads on sale for 50% off. The staff said they never seen them go for better than 30% off.

I picked up the last King size mattress pad at Fairview Mall (Kitchener). They had plenty of the other sizes (maybe more in the back) and they had the heated blankets as well.

Link to Sunbeam website (to the one i got)
http://www.sunbeam.com/ProductDetailBed ... ng&pid=761

I just had a nap and it was FABULOUS. I set my wife's side to 9 and mine to 5, she eventually turned hers down to 5 and I turned mine down to 3, then hers down to 3. The individual controls are great (we have one on each side of the bed), setup was super easy.

Sale is only on until tomorrow. Hopefully this helps someone else who was in the market for one of these but on the fence due to their price

oh - that reminds me!

It was regular $229.99 for the King, so I got it for $115+tax

I believe Queen was $199.99
The blankets were $199.99 for the King

(so half price for those too)

Link to Sears.ca for Product info (and relative prices of the difference sizes):
http://www.sears.ca/product/sunbeam-ele ... 75S?ptag=1
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1914 posts
41 upvotes
Sweet, got some HBC gift cards as presents so now I know what to use them for. Going to stop by Fairview Mall (Toronto) and see if I can get a Queen sized heated mattress pad. Thanks for the heads up OP!
Apr 15, 2005
773 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa
That's great - thanks for sharing, christov!! :D
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2007
2557 posts
374 upvotes
Cool...need to tell my parents...Thanks
Apr 5, 2009
135 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Will check it out tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3015 posts
1021 upvotes
If you're in the Hamilton area, Chadwick and Hacks has some of these for $50 (blankets or pads).
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
2654 posts
423 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm wondering what the difference is between this and the King size Sunbeam pad that I got from WalMart for IIRC $120 a couple of weeks ago apart from the outrageously overinflated price The Bay are trying to charge in the first place.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1256 posts
1355 upvotes
Kitchener
dirtmover wrote:
Dec 31st, 2009 12:19 pm
I'm wondering what the difference is between this and the King size Sunbeam pad that I got from WalMart for IIRC $120 a couple of weeks ago apart from the outrageously overinflated price The Bay are trying to charge in the first place.
I went to the walmart too before getting this at the bay. They didn't have queen or king size so I got mine from the bay. IIRC the twin and double at WM were also Sunbeam. I didn't pay close enough attention to see what model though. It would be worth checking WM tho - as they were on sale too (not as high a % off, but not nearly as high a reg price)
Dec 12, 2002
36 posts
2 upvotes
London Drugs has the Queen mat pad for $119 regular price. It was on sale just before Xmas for $99. The Bays bogus regular pricing is a joke.
× < >