Food & Drink

Super lemon Candy

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2005 1:03 am
Tags:
None

Poll: Do you eat Super Lemon Candy?

• Total votes: 0. You have voted on this poll.
Banned
Dec 26, 2004
2987 posts
6 upvotes

Super lemon Candy

Do you eat these candies? What is ur record, class record, friend's record, etc. Where do u get them? My record 2 at once, class in grade 8 (those were the good days) was 15 at once, friend got to 14.
I have Vitiligo, it is there, but it is white (it = my eyebrow)

Shadow Dweller
My B/S/T:
Antenna 4 Sale: [URL]http://redfla
9 replies
Banned
Dec 26, 2004
2987 posts
6 upvotes
if u dont no what Super Lemon is, click here: http://www.asiafoods.com/asi/showdetl.c ... =147&DID=7

they are completly sour for the first few minutes and have a citric acid coating. very tasty and the sweet part is a suprise.
Rehan wrote:Take a chill pill, peter (rather than so many super lemons!). There's on point in having a discussion thread and then posting a poll in a completely different thread. That's why I locked the other one...
i had accidential hit submit in the first before putting the poll in, so just put it in OT. :o
I have Vitiligo, it is there, but it is white (it = my eyebrow)

Shadow Dweller
My B/S/T:
Antenna 4 Sale: [URL]http://redfla
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1326 upvotes
Sauga
Take a chill pill, peter (rather than so many super lemons!). :razz: There's on point in having a discussion thread and then posting a poll in a completely different thread. That's why I locked the other one...

I've never tried a Super Lemon, but I love lemon gelato/ice...maybe I'll have to check this out. :)
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2003
1330 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
once you have more than a couple in your mouth you can't really tell the difference. I remember having more than 5 of these in my mouth but i don't remember when it was a long long time ago
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
7432 posts
2245 upvotes
Etobicoke
I like the preserved prunes. Usually eat 20 - 30 at a time.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2004
1371 posts
20 upvotes
The 6
Where could I pick these up in the GTA. What is the price?
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2003
1330 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
$2-3 you can get a bag in East Chinatown in the grocery stores in the snack isle or go to spadina and get it or even pacific mall. Just look for Chinese supermarkets
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2004
3888 posts
272 upvotes
Yeah these are pretty good but sorta expendsive. I was at the Seattle airport awhile ago and one gift shop had Hella sour lemon candies, they werent this kind from what I remember they were in a clear thru wrapper.... can't remember the name of it tho. :o
Dec 27, 2003
199 posts
73 upvotes
omg! I remember I had Super Lemon years ago (maybe 5 or 6). Super sour @ first and then this tasty sweet candy after the sourness...

I'm getting all nostalgic, now I want to get some... I hope they're still being sold in the Asian markets... i'll have to look this weekend... :D

That & Lotte Koala Bear Chocolate Biscuits.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)