Expired Hot Deals

[Superdry Canada] Superdry - 50% off Winter Sale with FREE express delivery and duty paid

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2017 10:39 am
[OP]
Dec 8, 2015
8 posts
26 upvotes
Unionville, ON

Superdry - 50% off Winter Sale with FREE express delivery and duty paid

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Retailer:
Superdry Canada
I came across this deal while shopping online. Seems pretty good to me 50% off + Free express shipping + Duty paid.

My first post =)
77 replies
Jul 19, 2016
147 posts
106 upvotes
Heads up for anyone planning on buying. I believe superdry tends to run smaller/slimmer than regular sizes, so you may have to size up. Speaking from what I've heard from others, not from experience.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2011
1110 posts
269 upvotes
$40 for a T-shirt on 50%? to fancy for this redneck...lol
No One Goes to Palmerston Ontario
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2542 posts
740 upvotes
Kingston
There were some big superdry stores in the uk when I was there recently. They were empty of shoppers though. Very overpriced.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1686 posts
456 upvotes
mississauga
Good ol $75 tee shirts.
think first, buy later.
Oct 28, 2004
309 posts
499 upvotes
Toronto
linksta7 wrote:
Jan 14th, 2017 11:04 am
Heads up for anyone planning on buying. I believe superdry tends to run smaller/slimmer than regular sizes, so you may have to size up. Speaking from what I've heard from others, not from experience.
I bought a size ladies small hoodie before Xmas and it's the same size as the mediums I bought 2-3 years ago. I don't know if the mens sizes got bigger as well.
We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en francais, veuillez appuyer sur le deux.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
15830 posts
5075 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jan 14th, 2017 12:09 pm
Well, at least they didn't fail their name. They superdry your wallet.
lol
Is their competitor named Vacu-suck?
Here is their promotional video
All spirits are enslaved that serve things evil
Oct 22, 2015
24 posts
14 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Thanks OP. Stuff looks good, but returns aren't free outside of the UK. Too bad. I'd like to try some of those jeans, but it's not worth the risk.

Thanks again for posting thou!
Oct 7, 2015
383 posts
299 upvotes
Vanier, ON
WOW, SUPERDRY !!! OK, for people who are interested, some THE BAY do carry them, of cause THE BAY sell them at a ridiculous price, but you really should check out the size.

HOWEVER, do they have good product ? You get to see if you are lucky or not. I purchased a jacket once. It came with endless counts of bad threads. ALL OVER THE JACKET !!!! I talked to the customer service, and funny thing was that they have different employees replay to your email. So one said oh it my fault, and the other said oh, all my jackets are like this, you can cut the threads by yourself, regardless how many pictures of bad threads you sent to them. At the end they finally pissed me off, I told them this was not the quality I had seen when I was visiting the SUPERDRY at New York Time Square, and they still insisted the threads were common.

As far as I know, you get a few threads, it is all right, but they have something like entire circle around your wrists were all bad threads, entire line over the back were bad threads, hoodie, pockets and so on. Finally, I got the replacement. One thing I noticed was that, the replacement, which I am currently happy with, and exact the same as bad one, came with a card board inside the jacket; the bad one I returned, nope. Do they resell the returned products ? From my experience, YES.

BUT, for the undefeated product, for the same functionality, it is cheaper than The North Face, even at the original prices.
Mar 30, 2013
267 posts
80 upvotes
Petawawa
Why does this always happen when someone posts anything other than costco kirkland clothing? I can't afford designer items (or more accurate, prefer to spend my money on car parts and food) but I don't get the constant hate these threads always inevitably receive.

I do have a question though - I see a few items that look decent. How is the quality? I can't find in the description area, the composition. Saw a few wool coats and they say, they are, 'wool rich'. WTF does that mean? Wool and poly blend? I just want to see the percentages. Seems a bit sketch.

For example, is Superdry on par with say, a H&M, Zara etc?
And fit wise can someone comment? What should I go with for tops? I know I won't be able to fit any bottoms. I am about 5'6" and 160lbs. I don't know how much of a reference this will be, but I wear a small in Under Armour charged t shirts lol
(Charged cotton is a 'loose' fit according to UA)
Mar 12, 2016
499 posts
544 upvotes
mrpricematch wrote:
Jan 14th, 2017 12:31 pm
Why does this always happen when someone posts anything other than costco kirkland clothing? I can't afford designer items (or more accurate, prefer to spend my money on car parts and food) but I don't get the constant hate these threads always inevitably receive.

I do have a question though - I see a few items that look decent. How is the quality? I can't find in the description area, the composition. Saw a few wool coats and they say, they are, 'wool rich'. WTF does that mean? Wool and poly blend? I just want to see the percentages. Seems a bit sketch.

For example, is Superdry on par with say, a H&M, Zara etc?
And fit wise can someone comment? What should I go with for tops? I know I won't be able to fit any bottoms. I am about 5'6" and 160lbs. I don't know how much of a reference this will be, but I wear a small in Under Armour charged t shirts lol
(Charged cotton is a 'loose' fit according to UA)
Superdry is about a level higher than zara, but they're targeted in different areas...superdry is known for winter clothing.

I also agree on the hate of how much a store prices their stuff. This is redflagdeals, not redflagpoor or redflagcheap. If you have other comments regarding their quality of the $75 tees, go ahead, if not, why are you commenting, do you walk into Prada in Paris and circle around exclaiming how expensive it is? Eff me.
Mar 30, 2013
267 posts
80 upvotes
Petawawa
Superdry is about a level higher than zara, but they're targeted in different areas...superdry is known for winter clothing.
Do you think I should go with a small or medium?
Mar 8, 2010
40 posts
4 upvotes
The clothes from super dry are very comfortable.
Even the teeshirts fit very well and are I know it's pricey but well worth it on sale.
I noticed the quality is just amazing for a subpar brand.