Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Superpoints.com discussion

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2012 11:37 am
Tags:
Dec 5, 2004
187 posts
5 upvotes
Windsor Ontario
I found Superpoints one of the slowest to pay .The button takes forever to give points and many times in all tries you get NOTHING .For the ratio of points required and effort to get there I would look to one of the other offerings.I even gave up and tried the multiple account knowing what could happen and by the time I got close the accounts were cancelled.They just point to their Prohibited Activities clause if you ask if one account can remain open .Just not a good site to spend your efforts on.
Jul 22, 2012
1 posts
Does anyone know it is so hard to get friends for superpoints? I been on this site for two months now and just got over 235 points. I can not get one friend to sign up. I am about ready to give up totally on superpoints. The button is crap. Nothing else is worth the time. I like the rewards they have, but to get them is time wasteful.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13524 posts
4710 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
abnutcracker wrote: I found Superpoints one of the slowest to pay .The button takes forever to give points and many times in all tries you get NOTHING .For the ratio of points required and effort to get there I would look to one of the other offerings.I even gave up and tried the multiple account knowing what could happen and by the time I got close the accounts were cancelled.They just point to their Prohibited Activities clause if you ask if one account can remain open .Just not a good site to spend your efforts on.
are you using Chrome? i experienced this with Chrome and way more chances to win with Firefox
utahman1971 wrote: Does anyone know it is so hard to get friends for superpoints? I been on this site for two months now and just got over 235 points. I can not get one friend to sign up. I am about ready to give up totally on superpoints. The button is crap. Nothing else is worth the time. I like the rewards they have, but to get them is time wasteful.
send it to your friends? without friends u are almost impossible to reach your $10 Paypal;
i do the spins and surveys at work, is worth every bit :)
Dec 5, 2004
187 posts
5 upvotes
Windsor Ontario
BestOffer wrote: are you using Chrome? i experienced this with Chrome and way more chances to win with Firefox
Yes I use Firefox,its how it pays.You could see that by the winner amounts shown as you spin . It's just not a great site for the time required to achieve a few dollars.As my accounts were cancelled ,I won't waste any more time with them .
Jun 13, 2011
271 posts
188 upvotes
Meaford, Ontario
I find it now takes forever to get enough points to cash out.
Jun 13, 2011
271 posts
188 upvotes
Meaford, Ontario
utahman1971 wrote: Does anyone know it is so hard to get friends for superpoints? I been on this site for two months now and just got over 235 points. I can not get one friend to sign up. I am about ready to give up totally on superpoints. The button is crap. Nothing else is worth the time. I like the rewards they have, but to get them is time wasteful.
I put my codes on twitter and facebook to find friends, and yes I have gotten 2 friends from facebook.
Jun 13, 2011
271 posts
188 upvotes
Meaford, Ontario
:( I lost another friend yesterday, they just keep chopping all of my friends , soon I won`t have any left! :(
Dec 9, 2010
760 posts
111 upvotes
BabyAK wrote: :( I lost another friend yesterday, they just keep chopping all of my friends , soon I won`t have any left! :(
i have 1;
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2447 posts
1615 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
yesterday I won a 25 point code and today I won a 50 point code Funny because I have not won in a long time.
Aug 10, 2003
431 posts
155 upvotes
Horndogg wrote: yesterday I won a 25 point code and today I won a 50 point code Funny because I have not won in a long time.
yea, i haven't won anything in a long time, and now i won two 25 points.
Jun 13, 2011
271 posts
188 upvotes
Meaford, Ontario
I cashed out yesterday for the 3rd time. I love the free money.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2447 posts
1615 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
An important message from the Superpoints team:

Dear Superpoints members,

At the end of January, 2011 the current team began to manage operations of Superpoints.com on behalf of its owner, Superpoints, LLC, in the hopes that we could build a great rewards community. We did our best, but unfortunately Superpoints, LLC has decided to cancel our management relationship and take back management of the site.

Unfortunately we are forced to suspend access to Superpoints.com and members will no longer have access to the site as of 3:00 pm central time on November 7th, 2012. We’re saddened to have to take this action, but extenuating circumstances have forced our hand. We’ll do our best to complete fulfillments on a timely basis for those rewards claimed prior to the site’s suspension.

FAQ:

Will my pending redemption still be paid out?
Yes, we will do our best to fulfill all redemptions submitted to Superpoints.com prior to 3:00 pm CST on November 7, 2012.

Why are you making such drastic changes?
There are several changes happening in the management of the Superpoints website and the economic conditions around supporting a rewards site. Those changes have prompted the suspension of the Superpoints.com website.

What about my support email that you haven’t replied to?
At this time we do not have the resources available to respond to all the support emails. We will begin answering new support emails regarding redemptions but all prior emails will not be addressed. If you have any outstanding requests regarding redemptions, please contact us again and we will look into it. Requests outside of redemptions may or may not be responded to.

Is the site going down permanently?
The current team will no longer be the managing operator of the Superpoints.com domain and therefore we don’t have information as to whether or not Superpoints.com will resume service at a future date.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1213 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
I saw that just now!! No!! I just need few more points to redeem......so sad :(
Aug 15, 2006
819 posts
17 upvotes
Edmonton
I had over 2000 points! I guess they are gone? :(
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13524 posts
4710 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
i redeemed on Wednesday hopefully they are able to pay up

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)