Expired Freebies

Superpoints.com discussion

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2012 11:37 am
Tags:
Apr 6, 2011
478 posts
104 upvotes
ive been using since july 7th i have 1000 points, i can say honestly its not bad i won 200 points with the button and got a refferal gave to one person hence the one friend, i have fifties yet i honestly think as soon as i get to 2500 i'm dropping superpoints like a hot potato.. LOL unless i make some friends
Jul 26, 2008
278 posts
88 upvotes
sedani wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2011 3:50 pm
ive been using since july 7th i have 1000 points, i can say honestly its not bad i won 200 points with the button and got a refferal gave to one person hence the one friend, i have another two fifties yet i honestly think as soon as i get to 2500 i'm dropping superpoints like a hot potato.. LOL unless i make some friends
I started around the same time also but only have 400 points. I stopped doing the button...takes too long. I too will also drop SP if I eventually reach 2500. I find it too hard to find referrals, since everyone I know doesn't want to spend the time on SP and the sites that allow referral posting already have a ton of people posting their invites.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1213 posts
209 upvotes
Montreal
You only need to find referees on the internet, or forums...
I only need 500 points to redeem.
I don't know why you want to wait to 2500...

It's much easier to win points for superpoints than swagbucks. I tried to do searches in swagbucks but I didn't win anything, it sucks.
Superpoints is much better.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4931 posts
708 upvotes
Maple
cmoibenlepro wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2011 10:27 pm
You only need to find referees on the internet, or forums...
I only need 500 points to redeem.
I don't know why you want to wait to 2500...

It's much easier to win points for superpoints than swagbucks. I tried to do searches in swagbucks but I didn't win anything, it sucks.
Superpoints is much better.

Basic account like mine requires 2500 points to redeem. Without referrals, basic accounts accumulate points extreme slow.
I redeem 6 times per month with Swagbucks and this is without a referral.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
5034 posts
1274 upvotes
Yesterday I finally got some "super" luck with the button... won 25 points & a referal code worth 25 points. That means potentially I'll get another 25 points if someone uses my code to register and get themselves 25 points too.

I've now reached just over 400 points, been on the site a week. "Ultimate" level.
Feb 4, 2011
29 posts
1 upvote
Markham
Submitted my first redemption on SuperPoints today. :) A $5 Amazon.ca GC. Hoping to reach 500 SP faster the second time around.
Freebie Rookie
Swagbucks - 5x Amazon.ca $5 GC
SuperPoints - 3x Amazon.ca $5 GC
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1213 posts
209 upvotes
Montreal
Yesterday evening I've been particularly lucky.
On 100 clicks on the button, I won 10 times for a total of 46 points. :D
Feb 4, 2011
29 posts
1 upvote
Markham
cmoibenlepro wrote:
Jul 24th, 2011 10:11 am
Yesterday evening I've been particularly lucky.
On 100 clicks on the button, I won 10 times for a total of 46 points. :D

Wow so lucky! I had a bad day with the SuperLucky Button today... 3 points (including the one Platinum bonus point, hah). :razz:
Freebie Rookie
Mar 23, 2009
246 posts
37 upvotes
i finally won something big on the buttons! the chances of winning increased but im still not winning big on the buttons... damn it....

i did won a bonus 50 SP signup link though! that's a plus!!
Feb 4, 2011
29 posts
1 upvote
Markham
find.nicole wrote:
Jul 24th, 2011 5:41 pm
i finally won something big on the buttons! the chances of winning increased but im still not winning big on the buttons... damn it....

i did won a bonus 50 SP signup link though! that's a plus!!

Just curious, how do you know you've won bonus SP invite links? Is there a "pop-up" similar to the one that shows when you win normal SP? Thanks. :)
Freebie Rookie
Mar 23, 2009
246 posts
37 upvotes
nahcmo wrote:
Jul 24th, 2011 7:02 pm
Just curious, how do you know you've won bonus SP invite links? Is there a "pop-up" similar to the one that shows when you win normal SP? Thanks. :)

hello!

so you do your regular spins and when you win! a little window pop up telling you how many SP you've won. and if it's a bonus SP win, there'd be a link on there. And you can retrieve that link in your invite section under "check token status"
Feb 4, 2011
29 posts
1 upvote
Markham
find.nicole wrote:
Jul 24th, 2011 7:17 pm
hello!

so you do your regular spins and when you win! a little window pop up telling you how many SP you've won. and if it's a bonus SP win, there'd be a link on there. And you can retrieve that link in your invite section under "check token status"

Ahh I see! Thank you very much. :)
Freebie Rookie
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1213 posts
209 upvotes
Montreal
I don't know if it's true, but I think you get more chance to win in the evening than in the morning; perhaps there are less people playing later in the evening, but the average number of wins per minutes stays the same. Just a theory.

Anyway, what's true is that I was lucky again tonight! With 100 clicks, I won 7 times for a total of 89 points :D

I also won a referral code worth 75 points for both the referee and me, I definitively lucky! :razz: It expires in 2 days, I hope I'll find someone to use it.

Superpoints rules!
Oct 20, 2007
236 posts
32 upvotes
cmoibenlepro wrote:
Jul 24th, 2011 9:33 pm
I don't know if it's true, but I think you get more chance to win in the evening than in the morning; perhaps there are less people playing later in the evening, but the average number of wins per minutes stays the same. Just a theory.
I play in the morning before work and I only get 1-2 wins and they're small ones too. I'll see what playing in the evening gets me :D
How many wins are there per minute ?
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1213 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
I am getting lucky these days, so points are everywhere. I am ready to send referrals and invites, as I want to use them up before my next level.
× < >