Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Surface pro 3 $150 promo code -education store

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2015 10:29 am
May 25, 2009
458 posts
414 upvotes

[Microsoft Store] Surface pro 3 $150 promo code -education store

Microsoft has added a $150 off an additional purchase when you buy a surface pro 3 in addition to the 10% education discount.. Basically you can get your type cover for free, have to wait till your tablet is shipped to get the promo code and then order or go into a store:

‡ Offer valid from 29/07/2015 until 09/08/2015. Offer is available while supplies last. Available in Microsoft retail and online store in Canada only. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of 1 offer per customer, as applicable.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
Couldn't be happier with the surface. However being so close to surface pro 4, i would wait just a little bit.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
ispeedca wrote: Couldn't be happier with the surface. However being so close to surface pro 4, i would wait just a little bit.
Can we expect a price drop of the SP3?
Blanka
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
ispeedca wrote: Couldn't be happier with the surface. However being so close to surface pro 4, i would wait just a little bit.
Hell I am still more than happy with my original Surface Pro that I got for less than $300 from the MS Store.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7282 posts
1820 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Cheapest model (Core i3 w/ 64GB drive) is not eligible.

Also the code is for a future purchase and not a discount off the current one right? Not as good as the deal from last year where you just get the discount outright.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Oct 13, 2013
355 posts
191 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Can only be used on the $1000+ models. cold!
Banned
Nov 1, 2014
4317 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto, ON
djemzine wrote: Can we expect a price drop of the SP3?
doubt it...msft have done a lot better with Inventory management...demand is better for surface and freefall of cdn dollar would eat most of the discounts to get rid of inventory
Jan 14, 2010
800 posts
307 upvotes
i am loving my surface 3. Only problem is the accessories are expensive like type cover. I go type cover in cyan from amazon.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Anyone know what exchange rate Microsoft is using for the Canadian store? Is it still parity upon product introduction and then 1.15-1.20 soon after ? :)
May 25, 2009
458 posts
414 upvotes
bowen1506 wrote: Can only be used on the $1000+ models. cold!
yah I know we all wanna be cheap ;0 but if you have someone who needs a laptop and a tablet for four years of grad studies, present laptop died - this aint such a bad deal my friend...$150 left in the wallet is better than nothing...
May 25, 2009
458 posts
414 upvotes
looks like the surface 4 is being delayed some- would love to wait, but no clue as to how long...best guess would be in time for xmas since they missed the student rush.
Aug 4, 2015
1 posts
Madden, AB
Does the promo code get emailed to you or does it come with the order? I ordered mine a few days ago, and it's already been shipping and in-transit, but I haven't received anything yet about it and there's not much information on it anywhere.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
4053 posts
1127 upvotes
North York
If I bought a SP3 within the last 15 days, can I still get the $150 store card?
May 25, 2009
458 posts
414 upvotes
BumbleWumble wrote: Does the promo code get emailed to you or does it come with the order? I ordered mine a few days ago, and it's already been shipping and in-transit, but I haven't received anything yet about it and there's not much information on it anywhere.
I chatted with support - the rep said I will get an email with the promo code within ten days of shipping confirmation....waiting...waiting...
May 25, 2009
458 posts
414 upvotes
sheriffabc wrote: If I bought a SP3 within the last 15 days, can I still get the $150 store card?
according to what I read, supposedly not...but how long do you have to return it if you don't want? wonder if you can play that card...
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2012
2101 posts
799 upvotes
ORLEANS
I can't use the $150 promo code on same order with the 10% student discount?
Banned
May 16, 2015
19 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
SP3 kicks so much arse... but in all honesty might as well wait for SP4 if you're only going to be saving $150. Might as well wait and cough up the 150 for a the new model.
Aug 23, 2010
143 posts
57 upvotes
Apparently the SP4 won't be announced until Oct 4 so that's still a while away. But if you can get a good deal on a higher end model why not.
May 25, 2009
458 posts
414 upvotes
Palidino wrote: I can't use the $150 promo code on same order with the 10% student discount?
yes you should be able to, depends on model
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
charlesschafer wrote: SP3 kicks so much arse... but in all honesty might as well wait for SP4 if you're only going to be saving $150. Might as well wait and cough up the 150 for a the new model.
Unless Microsoft Canada decides to consider the current exchange when setting the SP4's MSRP, then the SP3, with further discounting and whose MSRP was priced when the exchange rate was above 85, will look more attractive.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)