8 posts
1 upvote

Surfshark VPN: USD $47.40 for 12 Months + 1 Month FREE

Deal Link:
Price:
$47.40USD
Savings:
67%
Hi. So I've found a deal for a VPN called Surfshark VPN. With it, you get 1 year of VPN service for USD $3,65 a month + 1 month for free. Now I'm sure you haven't really heard of it, I've learned about it recently too. It is one of the fastest VPNs that I've tried, though it only has 100 servers in 14 locations. So far it has Chrome and Firefox extensions which I've tried, an Android app, which I've also tried and an iOS version which I haven't, 'cause I don't have an iPhone. I hope there will be a Windows and Mac version too, that would be good. Another important thing that it doesn't keep any logs and is based in the British Virgin Islands so out of the fourteen eyes jurisdiction. Finally, it supports unlimited devices or so they say so you could potentially share it with your family? I don't know.

Anyway, here's a coupon code that I've extracted from that link: GOSHARK. Just apply it at the checkout page of Surfshark or use that link. Cheers :) If you have any questions do let me now.
4 replies
Aug 31, 2018
1 posts
Grabskurthi wrote:
Jul 31st, 2018 8:40 am
Hi. So I've found a deal for a VPN called Surfshark VPN. With it, you get 1 year of VPN service for USD $3,65 a month + 1 month for free. Now I'm sure you haven't really heard of it, I've learned about it recently too. It is dianabol that helped me https://nowhereland9.org/dianabol-review-results/ results posted here, one of the fastest VPNs that I've tried, though it only has 100 servers in 14 locations. So far it has Chrome and Firefox extensions which I've tried, an Android app, which I've also tried and an iOS version which I haven't, 'cause I don't have an iPhone. I hope there will be a Windows and Mac version too, that would be good. Another important thing that it doesn't keep any logs and is based in the British Virgin Islands so out of the fourteen eyes jurisdiction. Finally, it supports unlimited devices or so they say so you could potentially share it with your family? I don't know.

Anyway, here's a coupon code that I've extracted from that link: GOSHARK. Just apply it at the checkout page of Surfshark or use that link. Cheers :) If you have any questions do let me now.
Does it allow torrents? Tried to find the information from the site but wasn't successful.
Last edited by RoyRodriguez on Nov 15th, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 29, 2016
94 posts
40 upvotes
dekvitaly wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2018 7:21 pm
This is actually expensive. I've been using IvacyVPN for the same price (24MONTH)
Good speed on openvpn?!
Location of server in canada?
Port forwarding on openvpn router?!

Thanks! :)