• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2017 8:45 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7455 posts
771 upvotes
Victoria
That was amazing. Sandra basically got Tai to turn on a tribemate in public out in the open. It's amazing they had the fortitude to stick with the plan and vote her out. I honestly thought Ozzy was going home. I figured it was going to be all votes on Tai, except Tai's vote on Ozzy.

That was insanely crazy. Even more insane was Tai not playing an idle. Did he have no idea what was going on? Sandra seemed pretty close to turning everyone against him. Maybe it was the editing, but I'd have a hard time sitting on an idle in that situation. Especially if I had a spare.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16318 posts
1080 upvotes
Woodbridge
I know I kept saying Sandra is overrated but if she pulled it out and managed to get Tai voted out with two idols. It would've changed my attitude and who knows maybe even call her Queen. LOL
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Penalty Box
Apr 8, 2013
7197 posts
239 upvotes
bembol wrote:
Apr 6th, 2017 11:07 pm
I know I kept saying Sandra is overrated but if she pulled it out and managed to get Tai voted out with two idols. It would've changed my attitude and who knows maybe even call her Queen. LOL
She is the queen but she is not god. She cant perform miracles. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

It was her time. She knew it too.

Its great to see the ozzy alliance hold. Thats a strong group.

They need to figure out how to flush those two idols out of tai because he is "loyal" to the culpepper group. If they lose again. Tai + Varner + Debbie(2 votes) can knock one of them out.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
3213 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
zod wrote:
Apr 6th, 2017 9:16 pm
That was amazing. Sandra basically got Tai to turn on a tribemate in public out in the open. It's amazing they had the fortitude to stick with the plan and vote her out. I honestly thought Ozzy was going home. I figured it was going to be all votes on Tai, except Tai's vote on Ozzy.

That was insanely crazy. Even more insane was Tai not playing an idle. Did he have no idea what was going on? Sandra seemed pretty close to turning everyone against him. Maybe it was the editing, but I'd have a hard time sitting on an idle in that situation. Especially if I had a spare.
I think that was a set up. I think they had that planned all along. The look on Ozzy's face told me that he was expecting that. It'll be interesting if the back story does come out. Sandra was suspicious of the vote for Tai, so they gave her another choice, and let her believe that she had them all turned. Very bold move, and it paid off.
Jun 29, 2010
783 posts
173 upvotes
I'm totally glad Sandra's gone. If I had to hear her call herself the Queen one more time, I might have hurt my TV.
And Tai is awful, an outright liar and a snitch. Off he goes!
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3539 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
kevindurant1 wrote:
Apr 6th, 2017 11:16 pm
She is the queen but she is not god. She cant perform miracles. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

It was her time. She knew it too.

Its great to see the ozzy alliance hold. Thats a strong group.

They need to figure out how to flush those two idols out of tai because he is "loyal" to the culpepper group. If they lose again. Tai + Varner + Debbie(2 votes) can knock one of them out.
if preview's any indication...Ozzy is gonna be in hot waters very soon.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9824 posts
887 upvotes
Psychopathetic wrote:
Apr 7th, 2017 9:24 am
I'm totally glad Sandra's gone. If I had to hear her call herself the Queen one more time, I might have hurt my TV.
I hate her as a person too, but she's really good at playing with peoples' minds. If they had won the immunity challenge and then lost the following week, that extra time would probably been enough time for her to sink her claws into the others.

Good season so far!
Penalty Box
Apr 8, 2013
7197 posts
239 upvotes
Psychopathetic wrote:
Apr 7th, 2017 9:24 am
Tai is great. He is playing the game 24/7. Him "snitching" looks like his way of feeling out ozzy's tribe and how they would response to a situation.

Tai have two idols. He is very powerful right now. He can start knocking off ozzy's alliance one by one. But dont worry, Cirie is still here. She can outwit him.
SuckaB wrote:
Apr 7th, 2017 9:59 am
if preview's any indication...Ozzy is gonna be in hot waters very soon.
Sucks for ozzy. He needs to stop acting like he is on a vacation and start playing the game. He has been here multiple times and he is still playing the same way.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Oct 29, 2016
89 posts
7 upvotes
20 people in a row, and I don't know any one of them Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Is it a game show in the TV?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7455 posts
771 upvotes
Victoria
kevindurant1 wrote:
Apr 8th, 2017 8:44 pm
Tai is great. He is playing the game 24/7. Him "snitching" looks like his way of feeling out ozzy's tribe and how they would response to a situation.

Tai have two idols. He is very powerful right now. He can start knocking off ozzy's alliance one by one. But dont worry, Cirie is still here. She can outwit him.

Sucks for ozzy. He needs to stop acting like he is on a vacation and start playing the game. He has been here multiple times and he is still playing the same way.
He never had much game did he? I remember the first time it was all about winning challenges, and I don't remember his subsequent runs as much. Allthough I think he got to f3 once.. but I don't recall him ever being a strong player of the game.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
6945 posts
1444 upvotes
Toronto
Garethbetty wrote:
Apr 9th, 2017 9:24 am
20 people in a row, and I don't know any one of them Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Is it a game show in the TV?
lost are we?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
4791 posts
617 upvotes
calgary
Tai is a bad player, he is good at finding idols and making freinds and he is okay at immunity challenges but he does not make good decisions. He was in a similar situation on his first season and he blew it completely and it seems like he just blew it at tribal here.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7455 posts
771 upvotes
Victoria
SpicYMchaggis wrote:
Apr 10th, 2017 11:48 am
Tai is a bad player, he is good at finding idols and making freinds and he is okay at immunity challenges but he does not make good decisions. He was in a similar situation on his first season and he blew it completely and it seems like he just blew it at tribal here.
Tai can't reign in his paranoia. He get's enveloped by it and starts mashing rash decisions. I'm not sure I've ever seen a TC where the person being voted out was able to goad a member of the alliance into publicly naming who they want voted out... lol. Paranoia runs strong in surivivor. You need it, but you also need to keep it under control, and make clear decisions.

Then again the highlights for the next episode showed everyone else trying to jump on Ozzy too.. so maybe it wasn't just Tai.. lol.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16318 posts
1080 upvotes
Woodbridge
Not going to spoil it but tonight shows...

WINNING A MILLION DOLLARS ISN'T EVERYTHING!!

He was one of my favorite players but that changed. He went too far and honestly didn't even see the point of bringing it up.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
6945 posts
1444 upvotes
Toronto
completely boneheaded thing to say both from a decency point of view and from a strategic point of view. to think he could use that incredibly personal and private bit of info as an example of deception within the game was moronic.
Last edited by ShoNuff2 on Apr 12th, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.