• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2019 12:37 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3897 posts
2230 upvotes
Ogata wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2019 12:42 am
At the official Jay's Shop its 60 bucks + tax and you can't do Hall of Famers such as Alomar...I got mine done in Halladay but YMMV...was at first refused because of some 1 year deal the family signed with the Jays and had to get a manager to call the Rogers Center Store who then checked with his manager and got the ok as the 1 year deal was with the fanatics stuff....but they are now selling Hall of Fame Halladay jerseys with the HOF patch....
Not bad so 129 full a Halladay jersey
Jul 3, 2014
95 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got this jersey and a replica from Sportchek ($129) to compare the quality. The one from SVP is worse. Not only is the quality of the materials different, there's also a big difference between stitching of the "Blue Jays" letters on the inside of the jersey. The SVP one looks like it's just a single thread while the Sportchek one is a lot thicker. Are these not supposed to be the same replica jerseys?

Also, SVP was offering a New Era Raptors championship hat if your purchase was over a certain amount but it was also pretty obvious that the hat wasn't the same as the official one sold at Lids, Sportchek etc. even though it was the same design