Expired Hot Deals

[Swarovski] Swarovski 50% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2019 11:48 pm
10 replies
Jr. Member
Jan 3, 2018
104 posts
44 upvotes
I just hate their customer service and their painful return process...I shop at Costco or some other shop but never at the official Swarovski shop.
Just ask the question...don't worry what people will think...they are the same idiots who made you ask this question !!!
Member
Jul 13, 2006
319 posts
71 upvotes
Calgary
My experience exactly with their customer service.

Stopped shopping from them for 10 years.
freeduty wrote: I just hate their customer service and their painful return process...I shop at Costco or some other shop but never at the official Swarovski shop.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 28, 2004
692 posts
77 upvotes
Montreal
Unfortunately this product is currently not available.

After 6-7 attemps I give up, nothing good in stock
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2807 posts
2314 upvotes
freeduty wrote: I just hate their customer service and their painful return process...I shop at Costco or some other shop but never at the official Swarovski shop.
Thx for the headsup ..... I guess we cannot take it back to a store? What's the process? Why is it painful?
Jr. Member
Jan 3, 2018
104 posts
44 upvotes
When you take it back to return...staff will find a million reasons to not take it back...even if you pass that level, then they will rudely reject your return and move on to next customer. I had to literally shout at these people to take it back !!!
Just ask the question...don't worry what people will think...they are the same idiots who made you ask this question !!!
Penalty Box
User avatar
May 15, 2016
5189 posts
1759 upvotes
I don't know why people buy fake stones.
Member
Aug 10, 2013
397 posts
189 upvotes
Mississauga
vivibaby wrote: I don't know why people buy fake stones.
I agree!
I do like to receive gift -fake stones.
Penalty Box
Apr 18, 2019
244 posts
548 upvotes
Montreal
vivibaby wrote: I don't know why people buy fake stones.
Diamonds are not rare at all and absolutely worthless (as per Adam ruins everything), everyone knows this by now. But jeweler stores are still open. Go figure.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
3688 posts
4793 upvotes
Montreal
Leshaundon wrote: Diamonds are not rare at all and absolutely worthless (as per Adam ruins everything), everyone knows this by now. But jeweler stores are still open. Go figure.

Thanks for the reference about "Why Engagement Rings Are a Scam - Adam Ruins Everything" a must see 4 minutes video if you are thinking of dropping 2 months salary on an engagement ring. (And don't look if you already bought one.)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1322 posts
711 upvotes
Montréal
Temporel wrote: Thanks for the reference about "Why Engagement Rings Are a Scam - Adam Ruins Everything" a must see 4 minutes video if you are thinking of dropping 2 months salary on an engagement ring. (And don't look if you already bought one.)
Dont buy retail. Diamonds hold their value. I beat the diamond game by buying a used diamond that i can now turn around and sell at almost the same price.

Top