Off Topic

Sweden arson attacks, 100 cars set ablaze.....

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2018 6:06 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Feb 25, 2018
89 posts
24 upvotes

Sweden arson attacks, 100 cars set ablaze.....

Sweden's wave of arsons....

Our pathetic media will simply ignore this story along with all of the other major stories across the world. But Maxime Bernier's comments are big news. Yup.
37 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41079 posts
4866 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
iWatchTV wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 12:55 pm
Sweden's wave of arsons....

Our pathetic media will simply ignore this story along with all of the other major stories across the world. But Maxime Bernier's comments are big news. Yup.
How do we know it actually happened?
Every alt-right news outlet was saying how theres no-go zones in europe where anyone non-brown/black gets instantly raped and murdered if they step in... even police and military...
But then reality set in and it was debunked as just a poor neighbourhood like any other city... of which toronto has plenty exact same “no go zones”.

But i’m not blind... i’ll look @ several news sources and determine whats really going on.
[OP]
Feb 25, 2018
89 posts
24 upvotes
Are you joking? How do you know it happened? LOL
Watch the news. It's on all Euro channels. They have video of them in broad daylight torching cars while people watch.

Do you think they could have done that in the US?

And RT is alt right? WTF??? So now showing the actual news across the world is alternative, huh?
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41079 posts
4866 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
iWatchTV wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:06 pm
Are you joking? How do you know it happened? LOL
Watch the news. It's on all Euro channels. They have video of them in broad daylight torching cars while people watch.

Do you think they could have done that in the US?

And RT is alt right? WTF??? So now showing the actual news across the world is alternative, huh?
I’m just making sure. Not denying. Like i said i will check several news sources and come to a conclusion.
These are just very brazen and unusual arsons.
[OP]
Feb 25, 2018
89 posts
24 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:22 pm
I’m just making sure. Not denying. Like i said i will check several news sources and come to a conclusion.
These are just very brazen and unusual arsons.
I agree.

I'll tell you from personal experience, Sweden is not what it was. Times are gonna change, friends. This same thing happened 80 years ago across Europe.

And in typical Canadian garbage media (think CBC and CTV), as Sweden burns, the "breaking story" right now? Aretha Franklin has died.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1211 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
iWatchTV wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:32 pm
I agree.

I'll tell you from personal experience, Sweden is not what it was. Times are gonna change, friends. This same thing happened 80 years ago across Europe.

And in typical Canadian garbage media (think CBC and CTV), as Sweden burns, the "breaking story" right now? Aretha Franklin has died.
The same thing native indians said when europeans arrived, what comes around goes around.

And who the hell is Aretha Franklins? Am I suppose to know who she is?
[OP]
Feb 25, 2018
89 posts
24 upvotes
Maybe you should with a name like MusicBox. She was a black singer from many moons ago.

But you made my point Sign Of The Horns
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
4819 posts
652 upvotes
MusicBox wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:48 pm
The same thing native indians said when europeans arrived, what comes around goes around.

Aretha Franklins the singer ? yep you should know ... Winking Face
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
4819 posts
652 upvotes
iWatchTV wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:51 pm
Maybe you should with a name like MusicBox. She was a black singer from many moons ago.

LOL ...
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2007
13123 posts
1665 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:01 pm

How do we know it actually happened?
Every alt-right news outlet was saying how theres no-go zones in europe where anyone non-brown/black gets instantly raped and murdered if they step in... even police and military...
But then reality set in and it was debunked as just a poor neighbourhood like any other city... of which toronto has plenty exact same “no go zones”.

But i’m not blind... i’ll look @ several news sources and determine whats really going on.
That's probably because many get their news info from Facebook or Tweeter...or even Instagram.
Since the Russians have taken these social platforms nothing can be trusted.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
17723 posts
1758 upvotes
Space for rent
MusicBox wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:48 pm

LOL, I knew you weren't native when you switched the ' comes around goes around' phrase. Aretha Franklin was a Rhythm and Blues singer from the 60s until about the 90s. Didn't know she passed away but heard she was ill. People die, it's part of life.

I guess you are right. All things must come to an end. The aboriginals (yeah I still use that word; sue me) probably thought... look, the outsiders are here stealing our live stock and driving us further North.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
5526 posts
1695 upvotes
Aurora
And bringing their filthy diseases, customs, and beliefs to us. And having the gall to try to enforce their barbaric laws on us. The nerve of them, trying to replace our wholesome aboriginal values with their misguided ones. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
[OP]
Feb 25, 2018
89 posts
24 upvotes
DiceMan wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 6:20 pm
And bringing their filthy diseases, customs, and beliefs to us. And having the gall to try to enforce their barbaric laws on us. The nerve of them, trying to replace our wholesome aboriginal values with their misguided ones. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
But Anglo Europeans came here uninvited while this wave of immigration across Europe is welcomed by the hippies and tree huggers.

I was watching RT the other day and two guests were arguing about something, both White. So the one guy says to the other, disparagingly, you're just a privileged White male. WTF? This guy himself was White too and when the guy challenged him on that point, this disgusting beta male rolled his shoulders, slumped into his seat and said, "I know....."

What is wrong with society?

BTW, my ancestors, from the Scandanavian north, came to North America long before the little girly men Europeans got here, and we got on perfectly well with the Native Americans.
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
8003 posts
3946 upvotes
Toronto
iWatchTV wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:51 pm

Lololol u got him good
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
1864 posts
701 upvotes
A couple comments in and this thread is already garbage by deplorables. Not even sure why the legendary singer Aretha Franklin is even mentioned in this crap.