Off Topic

Sweden arson attacks, 100 cars set ablaze.....

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2018 6:06 pm
Tags:
Banned
Jul 6, 2009
1267 posts
25 upvotes
MyNameWasTaken wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 8:58 pm
A couple comments in and this thread is already garbage by deplorables. Not even sure why the legendary singer Aretha Franklin is even mentioned in this crap.
Well... Wherever lubmar goes, you know bigotry and racism is bound to pop based on whatever comes out of his mouth.
<Signature removed> - It made fun of a former user named "a-tree" and his narcissistic attitude. However, he's permanently banned from these Forums so no need for this signature anymore. Good riddance!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
5638 posts
1902 upvotes
Aurora
iWatchTV wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 6:34 pm
But Anglo Europeans came here uninvited while this wave of immigration across Europe is welcomed by the hippies and tree huggers.

I was watching RT the other day and two guests were arguing about something, both White. So the one guy says to the other, disparagingly, you're just a privileged White male. WTF? This guy himself was White too and when the guy challenged him on that point, this disgusting beta male rolled his shoulders, slumped into his seat and said, "I know....."

What is wrong with society?

BTW, my ancestors, from the Scandanavian north, came to North America long before the little girly men Europeans got here, and we got on perfectly well with the Native Americans.
You are right, I don't disagree. I like to ridicule both right and left. But I hear you. Whenever I hear someone spout "...privileged White male ..." and similar phrases, I have a tendency so shut my brain off and file the conversation in the "mental diarrhea" file in my mind.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
3577 posts
484 upvotes
From BBC:

Sweden: Truth, Lies, and Manipulated Narratives?

"Beware of the simple narrative"
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41220 posts
4983 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
iWatchTV wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 12:55 pm
Sweden's wave of arsons....

Our pathetic media will simply ignore this story along with all of the other major stories across the world. But Maxime Bernier's comments are big news. Yup.
heymikey wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2018 8:48 pm
From BBC:

Sweden: Truth, Lies, and Manipulated Narratives?

"Beware of the simple narrative"
I knew it. Fake news. OP is a liar.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
23170 posts
2781 upvotes
Montreal
Time to build that god damn wall

Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
8003 posts
3957 upvotes
Toronto
mr_raider wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2018 9:41 pm
Time to build that god damn wall

ahha i like it.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
2807 posts
753 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
iWatchTV wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:32 pm
I agree.

I'll tell you from personal experience, Sweden is not what it was. Times are gonna change, friends. This same thing happened 80 years ago across Europe.

And in typical Canadian garbage media (think CBC and CTV), as Sweden burns, the "breaking story" right now? Aretha Franklin has died.
Aretha Franklin news is (a) a diversion from other stories like Sweden and (b) the media promoting diversity.

Many of the great cities of Europe have gone into decline and our very own are not what they used to be. Look back at the news from the GTA recently ...
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
23170 posts
2781 upvotes
Montreal
Marzipan wrote:
Aug 25th, 2018 12:46 am
Aretha Franklin news is (a) a diversion from other stories like Sweden and (b) the media promoting diversity.

Many of the great cities of Europe have gone into decline and our very own are not what they used to be. Look back at the news from the GTA recently ...
Edmonton ain't what it used to be:
Screenshot_20180825_074042.png
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
2807 posts
753 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
mr_raider wrote:
Aug 25th, 2018 7:41 am
Edmonton ain't what it used to be:

Screenshot_20180825_074042.png
CBC projects Toronto as a community of people looking after one another. What I see from TV are individuals, many with mother tongues other than French or English, going about their own business. The van attack, homosexual murders and shooting in the black areas are indications of a sick city.

Take a look at GTA's most wanted list to understand what's going on.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
23170 posts
2781 upvotes
Montreal
Marzipan wrote:
Aug 25th, 2018 10:35 am
CBC projects Toronto as a community of people looking after one another. What I see from TV are individuals, many with mother tongues other than French or English, going about their own business. The van attack, homosexual murders and shooting in the black areas are indications of a sick city.

You do know that the van driver and the guy who landscapes gay people into compost are white?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
5638 posts
1902 upvotes
Aurora
Marzipan wrote:
Aug 25th, 2018 10:35 am
Obviously a racist list. I vote we implement affitmative action and put more asians on that list!
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2062 posts
69 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:01 pm
How do we know it actually happened?
Every alt-right news outlet was saying how theres no-go zones in europe where anyone non-brown/black gets instantly raped and murdered if they step in... even police and military...
But then reality set in and it was debunked as just a poor neighbourhood like any other city... of which toronto has plenty exact same “no go zones”.

But i’m not blind... i’ll look @ several news sources and determine whats really going on.
You're either ignorant or lying. Swedish police have already conceded the existence of no-go zones. I'm sure that white people are going through there at 2 in the morning every night, however, and nothing is happening so I guess they don't really exist, though.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2062 posts
69 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 1:22 pm
I’m just making sure. Not denying. Like i said i will check several news sources and come to a conclusion.
These are just very brazen and unusual arsons.
How are they unusual? The Scandinavian cities that are considered having a high immigrant demographic have had ongoing incidents of cars getting torched - in major cities. It's especially the case in Swedish cities like Malmö and Gothenburg but it's happened in Oslo and Copenhagen at times, too. How do you define 'unusual?'
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2017
484 posts
109 upvotes
Go Swedanistan!
[removed political signature]