Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Swift Unlocks

Unlock [CANADA] ROGERS/FIDO IPHONE - $25.49 USD

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2017 8:36 am
Apr 28, 2017
1 posts
Just got two Rogers iphones unlocked for 29.99USD. Great service and good communication.
I was trying to order a new unlock this today and it seems that the price is now 49.99 USD.
Nov 15, 2005
723 posts
411 upvotes
Montreal
after disputed paypal transaction yesterday.. i received unlock message 2 hours later. @ Not very professional, could have indicated that he was in vacancy ..
Koodo 6gb call/text - 40$
Virgin Mobile 50/10 unlimited - 39,99$
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
1033 posts
134 upvotes
my phone just unlocked but now imessage won't reactivate!!
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
1033 posts
134 upvotes
I think this was a scam - it locked my imessage account to the first SIM that was installed, having to contact rogers now. AVOID!
Jun 30, 2013
929 posts
580 upvotes
Toronto
Albertan wrote: I think this was a scam - it locked my imessage account to the first SIM that was installed, having to contact rogers now. AVOID!
What do you mean it locked your iMessage account?
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
1033 posts
134 upvotes
imessage will not activate no matter what, after a fresh install of the OS, it disabled imessage on my original SIM.
Feb 20, 2017
42 posts
19 upvotes
Rich3rd wrote: after disputed paypal transaction yesterday.. i received unlock message 2 hours later. @ Not very professional, could have indicated that he was in vacancy ..
You had no reason to open dispute. You could have contacted us on our site for update on the CONTACT US page which always there is a response. So not sure what the issue is. The forum here is just a site where i post when there is a sale
Dec 10, 2008
895 posts
130 upvotes
Hi guys please share if your iPhone are getting unlocked. I am traveling soon. Inputs will be appreciated. Thx
Nov 15, 2005
723 posts
411 upvotes
Montreal
swiftunlocks wrote: You had no reason to open dispute. You could have contacted us on our site for update on the CONTACT US page which always there is a response. So not sure what the issue is. The forum here is just a site where i post when there is a sale
really funny that you respond that.. because first think I did i contact on you page last wednesday 26 you respond me friday.
Apr 19, 2017
197 posts
72 upvotes
Rich3rd wrote: really funny that you respond that.. because first think I did i contact on you page last wednesday 26 you respond me friday.
This is why I hate customers like you. I too unlock phones and I get costumers like you who thinks sellers have no personal life and are glued to their message inbox or email.

For example the past 2 days I drove across 3 provinces. Someone swear at me because I couldn't answer him that same day.

We have lives too and most work a 9-5 job because the profit for each order is only a few dollars to keep it competitive
Dec 10, 2008
895 posts
130 upvotes
Price is back up again. Any special prices for new orders?
Feb 20, 2017
42 posts
19 upvotes
adiprince1 wrote: Price is back up again. Any special prices for new orders?
I dont think for another 2 weeks the pricing will be down.
Feb 20, 2017
42 posts
19 upvotes
Rich3rd wrote: really funny that you respond that.. because first think I did i contact on you page last wednesday 26 you respond me friday.
Well excuse me I am only human. I responded to 95 percent of messages and emails from here and my site in matters of hours even when I was 9 hours time difference. Maybe I could have missed your initial but you could have waited for a response especially since I am an active member and have unlocked over 8000 phones from just RFD

If i did cause any inconvenience for you or any member, I am sorry but your orders got done as soon as system was online.
Nov 15, 2005
723 posts
411 upvotes
Montreal
swiftunlocks wrote: Well excuse me I am only human. I responded to 95 percent of messages and emails from here and my site in matters of hours even when I was 9 hours time difference. Maybe I could have missed your initial but you could have waited for a response especially since I am an active member and have unlocked over 8000 phones from just RFD

If i did cause any inconvenience for you or any member, I am sorry but your orders got done as soon as system was online.
How do you want me to know that you are working alone on this site. In addition look at pages 12-13 of this forum there are at least 7-8 people who are in the same situation as me without any response. The minimum would have been to have a quick reply on the forum. Good luck
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3283 posts
567 upvotes
Any feedback on this seller from the people who bought during the sale? Any more reports of this iMessage issue that Albertan complained about?