• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2018 8:04 am
[OP]
Apr 1, 2010
18 posts
3 upvotes
Vaughan

Swimming only memberships in Vaughan

I have tried to find a place which has swimming only memberships but so far not came across any in Vaughan. Most of the clubs with swimming pool memberships make you pay for things which I will seldom use . I have looked at community centres but they have some programs most of the day and recreational swimming is for few hours a day, not ideal but could be the last choice.
Does anyone know of a place where I can have a family membership just for swimming and not have to pay for extra facilities which I will not have time to use?
Hoping that you folks will have some suggestions.

Thanks
5 replies
[OP]
Apr 1, 2010
18 posts
3 upvotes
Vaughan
Thanks bobblehead . Will keep that in mind but I am looking for something more closer and where we can go swimming almost everyday without having to worry about the schedule. I am ok to pay the fees to a club for just swimming. I am surprised I was not to find such club, if push comes to shove then I will maybe join one of the clubs with swimming pool for the whole family. Anything less than $1200 annually is good.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4427 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
Have u inquired at Joseph & Wolf Lebovic Jewish Community Campus?
[OP]
Apr 1, 2010
18 posts
3 upvotes
Vaughan
Checked at Joseph & Wolf Lebovic Jewish Community Center. Comes to approx $1850 for 4 still is all or nothing, I think it’s too much to have to pay just for swimming pool.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)