Hot Deals

[Swiss Chalet] 2 quarter chicken dinners $15.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2017 2:17 am
Oct 23, 2017
31 posts
6 upvotes
Burlington ON
By weight the white quarter has more meat, I think that accounts for the upcharge. But the dark tastes better.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1349 posts
351 upvotes
BC
anh2003 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 2:25 pm
Just so we are clear did scientist created new breed of chicken that have 4 legs? We all know it cost more!
"Quarter chicken" does not mean "quarter chicken with leg". When you ask for white meat, you don't get a leg. Actually, even the Swiss Chalet website uses the white chicken without leg in the Quarter Chicken meal picture. https://www.swisschalet.com/menu/chicke ... er-chicken

All you need is a mixed family where some prefer white meat and some prefer dark meat :)
Jun 18, 2012
24 posts
2 upvotes
Wimborne
Careful if ordering with the app. My total didn't come up right. The code wasn't applied even though it appeared it was. Called and had them correct it. Saved me about $3... Thanks OP
Nov 9, 2005
766 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
actng wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 12:55 pm
swiss chalet is so much better for take out than dine in
something about the restaurants always make it seem cold
probably the lack of customers and the massive unused space
I've been left disappointed by the two Swiss Chalets in my area. Poor experience and food both take-out and in the restaurant. I miss good Swiss Chalet chicken meals... That sauce still tastes good with their soggy fries and lukewarm chicken though.
Aug 7, 2006
59 posts
5 upvotes
CAA members get this deal all year round right?
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
10000 posts
939 upvotes
Markham
radeonboy wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 2:32 pm
Am I the only one that feels Swiss Chalet is overpriced for what you get? This is RFD so I would say get the Metro 1KG Whole Roasted Chicken for $8.99 on Tuesday and you can spread the leftovers for the rest of the week, and it tastes better than Swiss Chalet chicken. Go ahead flame away Face With Tears Of Joy
Leftovers?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1451 posts
432 upvotes
I once ordered a grocery cooked chicken and walked over to SC to order a sauce, and some of the other patrons said "great idea" heh