Expired Hot Deals

[Swiss Chalet] Order a Family PAK and get a 2nd Whole Rotisserie Chicken for only $5!

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2019 8:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3581 posts
1465 upvotes

[Swiss Chalet] Order a Family PAK and get a 2nd Whole Rotisserie Chicken for only $5!

Order a Family PAK and get a 2nd Whole Rotisserie Chicken for only $5!

That's 2 Whole Rotisserie Chickens + 2 12oz Chalet Sauces + 4 Sides + 4 Dinner Rolls!

For online or app orders, click on "Add Coupon" and enter our special promo codes EMAIL5FD for Delivery, or EMAIL5FT for Pick-Up. Limited time only! Ends on June 22nd, 2019.
9 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18098 posts
16325 upvotes
Toronto
Dunno what it is about Raptors and chicken deals but I love it! Thanks OP
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3581 posts
1465 upvotes
sprung wrote:
May 30th, 2019 5:01 pm
That's what I was thinking... I don't know what chicken has to do with the Raptors. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Oct 27, 2017
278 posts
170 upvotes
sprung wrote:
*waits for KFC*
Feb 18, 2014
536 posts
889 upvotes
I'm seeing $29.99 for a family pak.... but their website seem to suggest that prices can vary by store
Aug 28, 2007
777 posts
295 upvotes
Vancouver
sprung wrote:
https://www.scienceworld.ca/chickens-ar ... -relatives

A comparison of the amino-acid sequence from T. Rex collagen to a database of existing sequences from modern species showed it shared a remarkable similarity to that of chickens. In fact, T. Rex is more closely related to chickens than alligators.

Some scientists go so far to say birds (chickens) are modern dinosaurs. They share many defining features such as hollow bones, fused clavicles, bones with air pockets, similar hip structure, even feathers!

In a recent study, scientists put fake tails on chickens to study how T. Rex might have moved. Researchers from the Universidad de Chile wanted to study dinosaur strutting, stuck a prosthetic tail on the fowl analog, raising them from birth to adapt for walking in a more dinosaur-like way.
Apr 14, 2006
600 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
ForbiddenX wrote:
May 30th, 2019 7:09 pm
https://www.scienceworld.ca/chickens-ar ... -relatives

A comparison of the amino-acid sequence from T. Rex collagen to a database of existing sequences from modern species showed it shared a remarkable similarity to that of chickens. In fact, T. Rex is more closely related to chickens than alligators.

Some scientists go so far to say birds (chickens) are modern dinosaurs. They share many defining features such as hollow bones, fused clavicles, bones with air pockets, similar hip structure, even feathers!

In a recent study, scientists put fake tails on chickens to study how T. Rex might have moved. Researchers from the Universidad de Chile wanted to study dinosaur strutting, stuck a prosthetic tail on the fowl analog, raising them from birth to adapt for walking in a more dinosaur-like way.
Jurassic Park 1
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11748 posts
21661 upvotes
Scarborough
sprung wrote:
Hopefully all the game 1 non-participants smarten up for game 2 and offer us even more glorious food deals.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2613 posts
964 upvotes
Toronto
shorfd wrote:
May 30th, 2019 7:02 pm
I'm seeing $29.99 for a family pak.... but their website seem to suggest that prices can vary by store
Same here. Think I'll stick with the Costco $8 bbq whole chicken, and use the money saved for sides for a couple weeks.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
12198 posts
2389 upvotes
Markham
Still expensive vs grocery chickens but better deal than usual. Might bite on this for the convenience. Thx op