Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Swiss Chalet

Swiss Chalet - Two can dine $15.99 . Until June 24

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2018 6:40 pm
Nov 9, 2008
20 posts
22 upvotes
Calgary, AB
nounou23 wrote: The Moncton and Dieppe NB location are pretty good. Everytime we go we are never disapointed :) It's too bad for your location. Have you ever tried to fill out their survey? I did that once for another location and was suprised to receive a call from the manager + coupons for free meals :)
I think too many did.. The location I used to go to mainly was completely shut down. Probably for the best.
Jun 4, 2018
1 posts
2 upvotes
My girlfriend is a hostess and she always tell me its hell during these times haha
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6609 posts
3909 upvotes
delivery meal deal for $19.99, and includes an appetizer.

not bad either, because I believe this includes the delivery fee already.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2008
5211 posts
2024 upvotes
What's the restrictions on appetizers through the email coupon? Is there a dollar amount?

'Cause they have a 30 pack of wings listed as an "appetizer" on their webpage
Let's hug it out
Jun 30, 2010
822 posts
5112 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: Bought this last night with the free app coupon. Also used 1000 scene points. Only paid $8.07 total out the door.
I signed up for the free app coupon, but when I applied it to my account, the code only took off $3.49?
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3779 posts
6253 upvotes
rvcupcake wrote: I signed up for the free app coupon, but when I applied it to my account, the code only took off $3.49?
I went to the actual restaurant and went to take-out to purchase the food. I Didn't do it online.
Jun 29, 2017
437 posts
1470 upvotes
For those who are CAA members, depending on your location, you may get a free appetizer or dessert.

The standard CAA + swiss chalet offer for ottawa area is Purchase 2 entrees and receive free appetizer or dessert.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2008
5211 posts
2024 upvotes
So me and the wife had this the other day, along with the free app.

It's honestly a pretty lame deal/meal. It was like 50% fires, 25% spring rolls (free) and 25% mediocre chicken.

A precooked chicken and some poutine from Costco would have been wayyy better.
Let's hug it out
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1980 posts
433 upvotes
Toronto
The chicken comments are so funny
Zoomer Wireless [on Rogers Network] $36 - 400 Canada Wide Minutes + 2GB LTE data
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
Thanked. Ran out of dinner ideas and it's perfect before we go north for the w/e. Criticisms? Where else can I buy 2 X dinner for under $20? W/e before ate at a greasy spoon (excellent food, large servings) and before tip the bill was $30.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3507 posts
4189 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Individually it's less than you'd pay for a combo at McDonald's. I'll stop by for this at least once while the promo is on.
but you only get two legs, no?

a Costco rotisserie is a whole chicken...
Bitcoin will crash hard.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
Glancealot wrote: but you only get two legs, no?

a Costco rotisserie is a whole chicken...
OP already covered that.
Jun 8, 2012
625 posts
829 upvotes
Ottawa
SlicerPike wrote: My girlfriend is a hostess and she always tell me its hell during these times haha
I can imagine rfders. Sharing food, $15.99 for 3 or 4 people. Appetizer coupon. Probably tip $1 at the most. Sorry for your gf.