Expired Hot Deals

[Synergy] Synergy 2 - $5 Early Access Beta (turns into Pro when released) - Says expired, but still works

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2017 8:39 am
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1555 posts
126 upvotes
Got one, not even sure if I need it... do they have a version for android TV? so can use computer and Android TV with same device?
Mar 9, 2016
167 posts
99 upvotes
Early 09 IMac running 10.9.5 shows "Synergy cannot be opened because of a problem" any time I open the app.

MacPro running 10.12.4 nothing opens when I open the app, but at the same time I don't get a crash report.

Stumped
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3955 posts
914 upvotes
Charlottetown
still on.....tempting, but not sure what i'd use it for, i DO have a laptop, Desktop, and Windows HTPC......this sounds like something more for business/office use.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
3944 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
Does it work on windows server?
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Aug 21, 2005
157 posts
48 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyone know how this software functions? I purchased with high hopes but may need to switch back to sharemouse. The website is horrible and so is the official forum.
Apr 20, 2006
712 posts
381 upvotes
I cant get this to work it shows two desktops and then nothing at all, i can move the screen icons around but thats the extent of it
Jan 9, 2011
21 posts
12 upvotes
Tri-City Area
For anyone using four or less machines that are Windows based, you can also use a free alternative called Mouse Without Borders that you can download on the Microsoft website
Jul 30, 2009
295 posts
278 upvotes
Thanks so much OP!
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Nov 30, 2002
525 posts
42 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
tanmanwayne wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 12:16 pm
Can't seem to pay via PayPal

Anyone else having problems?
Yep, keeps telling me to add a credit card to my PayPal account. Even though I have plenty of balance and a credit card registered too. Tried Firefox and Chrome, logged out and in, closed browser, no improvement.

As somebody who's already pissed at the $15 to $5 thing already mentioned.. Well, I don't think I want to give them my CC details :)
Nov 28, 2009
385 posts
188 upvotes
Pickering
I passed on this, the software is primarily for software developers, graphic designers. You can see a YouTube clip they posted it shows this.

Why pay when you can use the free one from Microsoft if you reallllly need it?
Dec 13, 2012
707 posts
284 upvotes
TORONTO
Just bought at $5. Still active the promo. Only thing is that I can't get the beta v4 to work on my Macbook (high sierra) and iMac (Sierra). Can't seem to get Synergy to connect on the iMac...I went on the support Forum and it seems that others are having this same issue. Hoping that Beta v5 will fix this.