Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
AT&T

AT&T $300USD for 8GB + talk + text for 1 Year (free Canadian roaming)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2022 3:40 pm
Jun 9, 2011
18 posts
8 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Does anyone know if AT&T will keep the same price on the second year and if AT& will honor the 25$ plan?
Apr 23, 2017
901 posts
480 upvotes
How are folks getting in on this? We are with AT&T and have a US number and tried switching to this plan the other day - the rep said they can't do it over the phone and that we need to be physically present i.e. do it in-store ~ within US only
Information is wealth, but again, depends on what you're pursuing & what it's worth to you😎💡
Dec 10, 2018
51 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is still interested... I got the sim on my recent trip to NYC, $5 at an ATT store, then called the number to activate my plan, gave them my US hotel address and a credit card info. I've been using it in Toronto, DC, and NYC for the past month and everything has been fast. Toronto roams on Rogers LTE, 100mbps+. At around 5gb, will see if Canada data is throttled.
Jun 9, 2011
18 posts
8 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
I have that plan for around 10 months. Around Aug I would have to renew my plan. Do you know how do we renew the plan for the next year? Does ATT charge the credit card for 300$ or we have to do it manually?
Jul 21, 2021
112 posts
78 upvotes
Why is this deal expired? It looks to be available still.