Cell Phones

Which AT&T Plan should I get? Give you opinion please & thank you

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2019 10:32 am

Poll: Which AT&T Plan should I get?

• Total votes: 2. You have voted on this poll.
Walmart's $40 (25GB Data)

100%
AT&T's $55 Unlimited Everything

0%

Poll ended at Jul 25th, 2019 10:38 pm

[OP]
Nov 10, 2013
31 posts
8 upvotes
Brampton

Which AT&T Plan should I get? Give you opinion please & thank you

Hello Guys,

I would like to get an open table opinion from everyone that which AT&T plan should be suitable for my needs. As there are individuals you already have AT&T plans and can guide me better as well or there are individuals who understand the AT&T plan better than my understanding.

My Data usage is very heavy and I want to make a better decision as to which plan should I spend my money on. If I am understanding correctly, the Walmart 40$ plan; which offers 25GB Data but is unlimited at the moment coz of some glitch. and then, we have AT&T's 55$ Unlimited everything which is also prepaid, but if I understand correctly, I will have to get it activated from AT&T store.

So, Please look at the pictures and give your opinion. My future plan will include the US traveling a lot and Hotspot is a must(but I can work around it)

Thank you.
Images
  • IMG_0080.PNG
  • IMG_0079.PNG
  • IMG_0081.PNG
3 replies
Apr 17, 2014
908 posts
345 upvotes
Corunna, ON
Hot spot is included in the 25 gig plan. I believe it is not in unlimited plan.

Also you could join a multi line group for the 25 gig plan because there are so many people doing it and pay +- $40 CAD a month for it as opposed to +-$70 Cad for unlimited.

Also if you use any less than the 25 gigs a month up to 8 gig can be rolled to the next month which would be up to 33 gigs available next month.
[OP]
Nov 10, 2013
31 posts
8 upvotes
Brampton
proplayer44 wrote: Hot spot is included in the 25 gig plan. I believe it is not in unlimited plan.

Also you could join a multi line group for the 25 gig plan because there are so many people doing it and pay +- $40 CAD a month for it as opposed to +-$70 Cad for unlimited.

Also if you use any less than the 25 gigs a month up to 8 gig can be rolled to the next month which would be up to 33 gigs available next month.
My only question is that my monthly usuage exceeds 35 GB. I don't want that after 4-5 months they fix there CAP issue and I'm stuck with 25GB. That'll create issues with me. Other than that. I'm good with the Walmart plan. I'm more inclined towards it myself.
Apr 17, 2014
908 posts
345 upvotes
Corunna, ON
With the multiple line groups you can join right now on RFDs you could get two 25 gig plans for +-$25 US. Plus this allows hotspot.

While the Unlimited plan doesn't have any Safe Multi line groups to join it will stay at $55 a month.