Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Future Shop

T2 Get Fallout New Vegas Free - Week of October 19 FS/BB/EB

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2010 9:08 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8910 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto

[Future Shop] T2 Get Fallout New Vegas Free - Week of October 19 FS/BB/EB

Back to the Wasteland! Releases Tuesday October 19th, 2010:

FS- Trade 2 Get Fallout New Vegas Free ($59.99 Value) + ymmv Mad Max Blu Ray (2000 available) @ Future Shop
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/category/id/27603.aspx
*free BD is mentioned in the flyer right above the T2 blurb

BB- Trade 2 Get Fallout New Vegas Free ($59.99 Value) -
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/tr ... 28897.aspx

EB - Trade 2 Get Fallout New Vegas for +$14.99 ($64.99 Value, also a GG - buy within first week, return for full credit within 1 week, must PO)
http://www.gamestop.ca/browse/ProductMe ... roupid=263

Pre-order Fallout: New Vegas and receive GameStop Exclusive Classic Pack. The Exclusive Classic pack includes:

* Armored Vault 13 Suit - Extensively patched up and dotted with piecemeal armor.
* Vault 13 Canteen - This handy device is useful for staving off dehydration and providing a small amount of healing in the Mojave Wasteland.
* Weathered 10mm Pistol - A well-worn 10mm pistol that packs an extra punch despite its modest size.
* 5 Stimpaks - Food and water are good for long-term healing, but when the fighting is fierce, Stimpaks help keep Wastelanders upright.

although EB's PO stuff is better for in game (not like it's useful though) I'd prefer the BD. EB is also charging $64.99 vs 59.99.

and please do the community a favour and take this to mind:
cashinstinct wrote:NO DISCUSSIONS ON THE LISTS PLEASE BEFORE TUESDAY.
If you want to discuss it, do it by PM, not in the public forums. TALKING = destroy potential deal
Thanks.

more info here as it's available
301 replies
Deal Addict
May 10, 2010
1899 posts
831 upvotes
isn't this in Vinman's thread?
Mar 22, 2009
183 posts
47 upvotes
Kamloops,BC
suweet. hope they still have fifa 10 on the list by then. ermm nm it's already gone.
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
Nothing really on that list that a person can get for cheap... no deal for me.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
I already have mine pre ordered....I can't wait...I had a couple vacation days left so I booked off two days to play....yeah I know I'm a neckbeard :P
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2008
3451 posts
449 upvotes
Fallout NV is a Gaming Guarantee at EB as well for what it's worth. Not like many people will be able to wrap it in a week though. Although I didn't think a 200k gamer score was possible either (yoda, I'm looking at you). I suppose if you took the week off work and didn't go anywhere you could do it.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8910 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto
Ssseth wrote: Fallout NV is a Gaming Guarantee at EB as well for what it's worth. Not like many people will be able to wrap it in a week though. Although I didn't think a 200k gamer score was possible either (yoda, I'm looking at you). I suppose if you took the week off work and didn't go anywhere you could do it.

good point thanks, added
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
Ssseth wrote: Fallout NV is a Gaming Guarantee at EB as well for what it's worth. Not like many people will be able to wrap it in a week though. Although I didn't think a 200k gamer score was possible either (yoda, I'm looking at you). I suppose if you took the week off work and didn't go anywhere you could do it.

Aww ty, I've seen higher though and ya I'm gging my eb and getting of BB and maybe doing a T2 for FS if they keep the same list lol.
signature removed for rule violations
Oct 17, 2009
52 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal
noob here, were do u see the value of each game you trade in ?
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
bububurrito wrote: noob here, were do u see the value of each game you trade in ?

If you mean EB they tell you the value each game when they scan them in. If there over 8 you can use towards a trade 3 get it free or a trade 2+14.99 ymmv depending on csr.
Oct 17, 2009
52 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal
yoda12320 wrote: If you mean EB they tell you the value each game when they scan them in. If there over 8 you can use towards a trade 3 get it free or a trade 2+14.99 ymmv depending on csr.

thanks alot, i guess Eb is the best place to trade the games in?
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
bububurrito wrote: thanks alot, i guess Eb is the best place to trade the games in?

Well yes if you games with 8 trade value or higher if not there other places like BBV, RP, BB and FS that might give you higer values.
Aug 25, 2008
599 posts
45 upvotes
Modern Warfare 1 is back on the FS list...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
Is it necessary to have played other Fallout games before?

I did pre-order 1 copy at EB because it is a GG, I will try it out.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
NO DISCUSSIONS ON THE LISTS PLEASE BEFORE TUESDAY.

If you want to discuss it, do it by PM, not in the public forums. TALKING = destroy potential deal

Thanks.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
cashinstinct wrote: NO DISCUSSIONS ON THE LISTS PLEASE BEFORE TUESDAY.

Thanks.

+1!!!
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2010
2021 posts
15 upvotes
thanks for the post... i might have 2 games to trade for this.
May 5, 2008
510 posts
29 upvotes
awwwwwww yeah some games are back from the dead!