• Mar 26th, 2010 2:42 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
4345 posts
230 upvotes

Table hockey (fooshockey)

Was channel surfing few weeks ago and saw CTV were showing some show with a "world table hockey championship" and I'm easily drawn into anything related to hockey. I remember I used to own a cheap one but never played it cos it was a piece of crap when I was younger.

Anyways, I'm looking for a table hockey (some call it fooshockey) game for hopefully under $50....do Toys'R'Us still sell them? Or some specialty shop in Mississauga/GTA? This is what I'm talking about in case anyone gets it mixed up with air hockey:

6 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
4345 posts
230 upvotes
Bump, I didn't see it at Wal-Mart or Zellers. Anywhere else that is confirmed to have it?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3900 posts
995 upvotes
Toronto
boy how i miss my old Coleco table hockey games

the ones they make now a days dont even compare
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
2891 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
hitman_24 wrote:
Feb 18th, 2010 10:33 pm
boy how i miss my old Coleco table hockey games

the ones they make now a days dont even compare
I used to have one of those too...they were kickass. I think i was playing to rough and in a puck battle that my played popped off his rod....lol good times, i'd be interested in knowing where one of these could be had too..
Click Here to check my HOFO Feedback
Ebay Feedback
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3900 posts
995 upvotes
Toronto
Shiznacka wrote:
Feb 18th, 2010 11:09 pm
I used to have one of those too...they were kickass. I think i was playing to rough and in a puck battle that my played popped off his rod....lol good times, i'd be interested in knowing where one of these could be had too..
i had the ones with the metal players, and you could curve their sticks and what not..that thing was indestructible

if i were OP i would shell out for a classic game, and not waste you money on the pieces of crap that they make today
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
4345 posts
230 upvotes
Bump, anyone see any around lately?
× < >