• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2019 3:25 pm
Penalty Box
Jan 27, 2014
4316 posts
1426 upvotes
ahlong wrote:
Apr 30th, 2019 11:44 am
seems good I'm a sucker for their fries supreme dont really care for their tacos lol thx for the deal op
Try the chalupa lol it's deep fried.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1318 posts
1190 upvotes
whatsinaname wrote:
Apr 30th, 2019 4:33 pm
Tried at the one at jane and finch mall, manager said they don’t take it
Damn, I mean they don't have to participate in this promotion, but I do wonder if this is a pattern in high priority neighbourhoods, because fastfood restaurants typically do better in those areas.
Feb 6, 2007
185 posts
31 upvotes
Works at yonge/sheppard, they gave me pop too for some reason.
Jan 17, 2018
58 posts
51 upvotes
Beef Taco $1.69, Fries Supreme $3.49, Double Layer Taco $2? And those are at the extremely high regular prices, I know we never get Taco Bell coupons but the ones they post on their website really aren't that cheap.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12172 posts
2628 upvotes
RFD
King31 wrote:
Apr 30th, 2019 11:09 am
Has anyone tried just showing this on there phone or do we really need to print it off?
Location I went to took it from the phone, beside the cashier POS machine, they had a list of coupon codes list printed out already so they know what to input on the POS.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
16738 posts
4409 upvotes
Toronto
CLMF9867 wrote:
Apr 30th, 2019 6:03 pm
Beef Taco $1.69, Fries Supreme $3.49, Double Layer Taco $2? And those are at the extremely high regular prices, I know we never get Taco Bell coupons but the ones they post on their website really aren't that cheap.
Double Layer is like $2.99 or something
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1422 posts
212 upvotes
Woodbridge
thelasthunter wrote:
Apr 30th, 2019 5:30 pm
Damn, I mean they don't have to participate in this promotion, but I do wonder if this is a pattern in high priority neighbourhoods, because fastfood restaurants typically do better in those areas.
Maybe. May in addition to that, customers might be less likely to complain to head office? The pizza pizza in the same mall used to refuse to let me have my pizza with thick crust, I don’t know if they do or don’t nowadays since o haven’t gone by for 6 plus years since they refused
Mar 9, 2011
738 posts
1126 upvotes
ar2020 wrote:
Apr 30th, 2019 9:47 am
Who the heck from RFD goes into a fast food/semi restaurant without a water bottle/pop from home?
I always leave a case of water in the trunk just in case.
Mar 9, 2011
738 posts
1126 upvotes
Seems like a great deal OP. I went to the states last week and tried to order a fries supreme. The cashier looked at me funny and actually said that the US locations don't carry fries as of now. Fries Supreme for me is probably the only reason I would actually go to a taco bell in first place. What a let down that was.
Feb 6, 2013
475 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
A printed copy of this coupon is required when ordering.
PDF: Document 25" x 11.5"
lol it's literally a large full colour picture. They DGAF about formatting this to be a printable coupon.

If anybody wants the png, here it is attached. Then you can print multiple per sheet instead of wasting the rest of the paper.

Just printed this... very hard to read. It also doesn't say "Taco Bell locations in Canada." I've been turned away before when they make up excuses like "this is US only, it doesn't say Canada"
Images
  • tacobell JUN2019.png
Feb 6, 2013
475 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
jetertmac wrote:
May 1st, 2019 2:03 am
Seems like a great deal OP. I went to the states last week and tried to order a fries supreme. The cashier looked at me funny and actually said that the US locations don't carry fries as of now. Fries Supreme for me is probably the only reason I would actually go to a taco bell in first place. What a let down that was.
lol this exact same thing happened to me a year ago in Hawaii (wasn't exactly there on vacation).
Jan 1, 2018
394 posts
475 upvotes
blackbirdman wrote:
Apr 30th, 2019 11:25 am
I went yesterday, did a test, printed out the coupon and had it in my pocket, and showed my phone, they accepted the phone picture. But i was ready if they weren't.
just like a true RFDer lol
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Feb 6, 2010
499 posts
101 upvotes
Vancouver
Do Taco Bell and Taco Time basically sell the same type of food?

Which is better quality food and which is cheaper?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
28419 posts
14199 upvotes
Ottawa
Not a lie and 100% truth...
My kid and I shared this yesterday and we both had upset stomach.
Not sure if it's our first Taco Bell meal in years, but it did taste pretty good.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
1729 posts
1749 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ar2020 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 3:14 pm
Crunchy beef tacos are a waste because they are not supreme so it looks empty and very lacking.
That's my entire opinion of taco bell

Love the tacos but they small and light as a feather
Love the wraps but they too are small and light
Love the fries supreme but it's literally a flat row of fries laid on the base of the tray

When it comes to fast food places, taco bell visibly cheaps out. They're a once a year or once two years for me