Search found 5 matches. Go to advanced search
Man dies charging iPhone while in the bath WTF? He ran an extension cord from the hallway and then to his bathroom and put the charger on his chest while he was in the bathtub. So: 1) The charger was actually in the bathtub. 2) It's 230 V. 3) It's a hallway plug, presumably with no GFCI protection.
I'm getting an upgrade to my home system, converting my wired system to GSM. What do you prefer to use for your home alarm system? A key fob? A phone app? Neither and just the keypad? Or do you like both? Incremental cost: Just the keypad: Nothing iPhone app: $2 extra per month Key fob: $50 extra ...
Just moved into a home, built in the 70s. There are telephone jacks everywhere, and I have no intention of ever getting a home phone. What should I do with these? Nothing? Pull out the lines and patch the holes? Probably really old line, can I convert the to ethernet? Any other use for them?
... I'm wrong. Anyways, I recently moved into a house. The previous owner did some renovation on his own and it seems he made some changes to the phone lines. I'm using DSL for internet and when the Bell personnel came to setup my lines, he noticed that my phone lines have a short-circuit inside ...
We are in mid-town Toronto (St. Clair/Christie area) and have a small job requiring someone knowledgeable with inside phone wiring. Our phone lines work fine but as part of our total basement renovation we need to relocate the main phone transformer/switch (or whatever you call the ...
Get all the hottest deals, flyers & coupons
delivered to your inbox!
You can unsubscribe at any time.