Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Tangerine: Become a new client and get up to $100*

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2017 12:59 am
Tags:
May 11, 2011
132 posts
141 upvotes
To clarify: if I have a friend that wants to join Tangerine, is the best case that I refer him and we each get $50 AND when he switches over his payroll he gets ANOTHER $75? So in total I'd get $50 and he'd get $125?
Or would we each just get $50?
Dec 5, 2014
27 posts
12 upvotes
ON
hermansb wrote: To clarify: if I have a friend that wants to join Tangerine, is the best case that I refer him and we each get $50 AND when he switches over his payroll he gets ANOTHER $75? So in total I'd get $50 and he'd get $125?
Or would we each just get $50?
You'd both get the $50. And if he switches his payroll over for about 3 months he will get an additional $75. You friend can also get another $24 if he signs up by clicking through to the Tangerine website from GreatCanadianRebates
Dec 5, 2014
27 posts
12 upvotes
ON
12345654321 wrote: I don't think they will pay for both the chequing and savings account. I'm trying to do the the credit card and chequing account though. They credited me $40 instead of $24 for the chequing account click and I haven't heard anything about the CC rebate yet. I submitted an inquiry so I'll probably hear back after the weekend.
They got back to me but I won't know if I'll get the rebate until mid-May. Tangerine only checks a batch of these reports at a time, GCR collects them and sends them in the 1st of every month. Tangerine won't typically give a response back until the end of the month.
Mar 8, 2017
16 posts
10 upvotes
12345654321 wrote: They got back to me but I won't know if I'll get the rebate until mid-May. Tangerine only checks a batch of these reports at a time, GCR collects them and sends them in the 1st of every month. Tangerine won't typically give a response back until the end of the month.
Good info, thanks... i signed up for Tangerine Savings a week ago, but i messed up on deposit by not signing the front of cheque... so CSR said you cant mess up during first time setup.. so i had to mail them the cheque.

They just received the cheque yesterday and will take upto 5 business days for deposit to clear... So im guessing i wont see anything in GCR until after a week or so... i dont mind waiting as long as i know GCR is paying out my rebate.
Dec 5, 2014
27 posts
12 upvotes
ON
12345654321 wrote: I don't think they will pay for both the chequing and savings account. I'm trying to do the the credit card and chequing account though. They credited me $40 instead of $24 for the chequing account click and I haven't heard anything about the CC rebate yet. I submitted an inquiry so I'll probably hear back after the weekend.
They got back with my inquiry. They are crediting me another $40 for the credit card application. So I got $40 + $40 from GCR when I opened the chequing account and the CC.
Nov 12, 2005
225 posts
36 upvotes
tylerbcrawford wrote: hello does anyone know if there is a trick for triggering the direct deposit through paypal or something similar? i don't have an actual direct deposit to switch over.
If you haven't done your taxes yet you can sign up for direct deposit with CRA, which may or not qualify.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)