Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Locked: Tangerine New Client Promotions - NO REFERRALS

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2018 10:03 am
May 28, 2012
410 posts
388 upvotes
Canada

Tangerine New Client Promotions - NO REFERRALS

Deal Link:
I just opened a Tangerine account to take advantage of their 2.5% Savings Interest promotion (new clients get 6 months at this rate but the other promotion for everyone is ongoing until November 30th) and noticed three other promotions they have for new clients:

1. From May 1, 2018 to July 31, 2018, earn $50 by opening your first Tangerine Account with a deposit of $100 or more using an existing clients Orange Key. This is usually only $25. When you sign up you will clearly see where you can input your friends Orange Key. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD FOR REFERRALS!!!

2. Earn $100 by opening a Checking account by July 2 and switch your payroll direct deposits by August 3, 2018 and have your payroll direct deposits continue for 3 months. Or you can switch 2 of your pre-authorized payments of at least $50 each by August 3, 2018 and have the withdrawals continue for 3 months.

3. Also from May 1, 2018 to July 31, 2018, if you refer three friends, you’ll get an extra $150 Bonus for a total referral bonus of $300. AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT POST ON HERE FOR REFERRALS!!!
2 replies
Oct 27, 2009
219 posts
880 upvotes
Toronto, ON, Canada
They say it is usually a $25 bonus, but it has been a "promotional" $50 bonus for all of the past 3 years.

That said, I use Tangerine as my main bank and couldn't be happier.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1405 upvotes
Toronto
So if I refer 3 friends, each friend will get $50 and I would get $50 from each friend.

However, only I would get the extra $150 bonus for a total of $300?
"A fool is someone who knows the price of everything & the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)