• Aug 13th, 2017 4:11 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
1251 posts
158 upvotes
Mississauga

Tangerine website down?

When I try to log in, I get a 9999 error message. It says the function is currently unavailable, try again or call them.

Anyone else seeing this error message?
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1637 posts
482 upvotes
Winnipeg
kulb wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 12:40 am
When I try to log in, I get a 9999 error message. It says the function is currently unavailable, try again or call them.

Anyone else seeing this error message?
Yes. Getting the same error message
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve. This will help eliminate the need to quote their whole post to say "thanks" or "+1' which just clutters up the whole thread*
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
1251 posts
158 upvotes
Mississauga
Shawguy wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 12:46 am
Yes. Getting the same error message
Thanks... just spoke to Tangerine, they confirmed website is down, might take a few hours to be up again.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1637 posts
482 upvotes
Winnipeg
kulb wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 1:00 am
Thanks... just spoke to Tangerine, they confirmed website is down, might take a few hours to be up again.
Thanks for the update.
Probably not too many people banking at 12am CST/ 1am EST.

Remember when banks were only open Monday to Friday during business hours. How did we survive :)
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve. This will help eliminate the need to quote their whole post to say "thanks" or "+1' which just clutters up the whole thread*
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1637 posts
482 upvotes
Winnipeg
sports1 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 4:01 am
Website is up, I'm able to login.
(This post was from Last Night)