• Nov 2nd, 2017 9:31 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 20, 2014
46 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Tank Tops/Wife Beaters

HI guys, I am a relatively tall and skinny guy (6 feet). I'm looking for long tank tops (max knee height), so when it says L or Xl I'm not looking for a short tank top that feels like a shirt, but something of a slim fit.

Any brand suggestions?

Thanks
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
1767 posts
483 upvotes
Edmonton
Dubstep wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 2:05 pm
HI guys, I am a relatively tall and skinny guy (6 feet). I'm looking for long tank tops (max knee height), so when it says L or Xl I'm not looking for a short tank top that feels like a shirt, but something of a slim fit.

Any brand suggestions?

Thanks
What's up with the thread title? I thought there would be information on some wooden paddles.
Aug 17, 2009
608 posts
296 upvotes
Big LOL, "wife beater"? No, no, no, my friend. I remember the days when we could use that term in public without consequence. Now, not so much. You could be in trouble with the PC police.

But to answer your question, earlier this year I got some SLEEVELESS UNDERSHIRTS at Wal-Mart. I find them to be pretty long, so a XL or XXL size should fit you.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11019 posts
1519 upvotes
City of Vancouver
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/hanes-mens ... 0195955514

5 out of 5 stars - 9 months ago

"Found the perfect undershirt for tall men

I bought this for my husband and he has tried so many undershirt brands and they were all too short for him. This one is perfect since they are made a little longer compared to other brands. It isn't itchy, the size is perfect ( he is 6'2 and skinny). What is good about the material is that it hugs the body. Everyone is different so try them to see if they are right for you!"
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Temp. Banned
Apr 6, 2016
277 posts
8 upvotes
Tagless tanks the link says. I may try also
Sep 8, 2017
8 posts
1 upvote
I'm 6'6", and the Fruit of the Loom "A-Shirts" (tank top undershirt) from Walmart have more than enough length for me. I wear one every weekday with my work clothes.